Greenhouse On Sale

gardenarts(5)March 10, 2013

I was at Big Lots today in Lakewood, CO and saw that they have their small walk in greenhouse on sale for $49.99, regularly $69. In case you are interested here is a link-- http://www.biglots.com/p/c/as-advertised/village-green-deluxe-walk-in-greenhouse

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tomatoz1

Good deal! Did you buy one? Do you live in Lakewood?

Bookmark   March 12, 2013 at 1:53AM
mstywoods(z5, Westminster, CO)

Thanks for the tip! And if you have a rewards card and have met your 10 qualifying purchases, you could get another 20% off of that price - that would be an even greater deal! I have one more purchase to go to get my 20% reward - might have to go there today and buy some things, then go back to get the greenhouse :)

I have their mini-greenhouse and the cold frame ones - although the stitching around the zippers isn't real strong, for the most part the construction is pretty good. I tie them down, though, so they don't take off in the winds as they are very light. Haven't tried looking for replacement plastic yet - have one of the mini greenhouses that either needs a new one, or maybe I can either patch with some clear packaging tape or get some plastic sheeting and make my own.

Bookmark   March 12, 2013 at 8:57AM
mstywoods(z5, Westminster, CO)

Well, I picked one of them up today - using my 20% discount, got it for $40. It's an early Mother's Day gift from my DH :)

Anyone else get one? Think the sale on it ends tomorrow, the 17th.

Marj

Bookmark   March 16, 2013 at 6:55PM
More Discussions
getting ready!
So I decided to remodel my seed starting this year....
ZachS. z5 Littleton, CO
RMG - How do I do it -- Where do I find it thread!
Hi all, I just thought I'd start a thread here for...
Skybird - z5, Denver, Colorado
What are Your Plans
... for the yard and garden, this year? Zach has some...
digit
Earliest RMG webpage
GW, Rocky Mountain Gardening digitSteve
digit
I Think I'd Have Trouble in Denver
... or most anywhere in Colorado! Such high elevations....
digit
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™