New rules for posting pictures in the rosegallery
I would like to suggest these new rules for posting pictures (Especially good ones) on the rose forums:
- Rule nr. 1: Only pictures taken with cheap (less than $149.99 ,point and shoot digital cameras allowed.
- Rule nr. 2: all pictures posted must have been taking between May 5. and December 10.
- Rule nr. 3: only pictures taking on the Northern Hemisphere in the before mentioned time period allowed.
- Rule nr. 4: Pictures taken in USDA Zones 9 and Higher are considered cheating and will be frowned upon
- Rule nr. 5: It is only allowed to post pictures of fragrant roses. If the pictures show non-fragrant flowers, it is not roses and posted in the wrong forum.
- Rule nr. 6: Cats, dogs and other pets are not allowed on the pictures. This is a forum for roses, not a pet-show.
- Rule nr. 7: Please do not post pictures of gardens showing any weeds (tip! weed before taking the pictures ... anything else than: Roses, Iris, Nepeta, Hardy Geraniums and Delphiniums and Foxgloves are weeds! You may think your garden is wonderful with all the weeds, but this is the ROSE-FORUM!
- Rule nr. 8: Do not post pictures of winter gardens. Those who suffer from SAD are depressed enough already!
- Rule nr. 9: Pictures from wonderful places like Hawaii or New Zealand and most of Australia, Some areas in California and Mottisfont Abbey are forbidden. No explanation given or necessary.
- Rule nr. 10: Roses introduced before 1867 are to be posted in the Antique rose gallery. Modern "roses" introduced after 1867 are to be posted posted on the rose gallery.
If anybody are caught cheating or are not following these rules they will be sentenced to grow roses in Siberia (USSR ZONE 1).