dirtdaddy

cryptid(Southern OR 7)December 29, 2010

David! Dude, thanks for joining this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap! Particularly, in my case, "Thank you very much,..." for the ultra-kewl Elvis Christmas card and the following uber-wonderful seeds: Jimmy Nardello Pepper, Lemon Drop pepper, Black Pearl ornamental pepper, Thai Red Hot pepper, Dr. Wyche's Yellow tomato and Moon Flower! Such fabulous generousity!! - All the best to you and yours this upcoming year and always! - I totally recommend you as a first-class GW trader! :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jaynine

dirtdaddy was kind enough to share generous amounts of seeds with me in the Secret Santa swap. They were packaged carefully are arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!

Bookmark   December 9, 2011 at 12:12AM
lexiegurl09

Thank you for being a part of the Secret santa swap! I look forward to trying everything you sent, especially the onions! He sent me 16 bunches of egyptian walking onions, along with a card and several packs of seeds. Everything arrived in wonderful condition, well packed. Thanks again!!

Bookmark   December 14, 2011 at 11:10PM
apoppyfield(8)

Dirtdaddy.. more like dirtsanta! What a huge package of seeds, starts and sets! I was so confused at first until I found your card. Love everything. Thanks, A

Bookmark   December 15, 2011 at 8:14PM
detroitgirl77(6a MI)

Received a nice Christmas card from dirtdaddy along with an envelope stuffed full of different seeds, especially my favorites--tomatoeis and peppers.

Bookmark   December 12, 2012 at 10:00PM
smitties

Thank you for the generous amount of seeds in the 2012 Secret Santa swap. Margo

Bookmark   December 26, 2012 at 9:30PM
Ruby_Dog(6, Virginia)

WOW, I received a large package of seeds, many types and varieties, from David in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. It was more like opening a seed order--a wonderful surprise!

Many thanks for thinking of me and being so generous,

Betsy

Bookmark   December 28, 2013 at 5:41PM
twintoes(5b Nebraska)

Appears dirtdaddy is Santa all year round! Just got a wonderful package of good stuff. Thanks for the help!

Bookmark   April 11, 2014 at 2:33PM
More Discussions
ddkcat
Very prompt and generous. I look forward to trading...
aaaccc
Looking for nlb52
Looking for nlb52
marcella
tormato
Gary hosted the Totally Tomatoes Swap this year. I...
spacetogrow
Southerngardening24
Just completed a nice trade with Katrin. She most generously...
lorabell NC
glynis3
am surprised glynis3 doesnt have a review thread started,...
leila hamaya
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™