Help! My indoor mini roses keep dying!
Hey, my name is Evan. I'm a college student, but I've had quite the green thumb for a while now. I have had several plants in my apartment over the summer and both died (one was a minature rose and one was a mini pepper plant). I figured this was because they were both in line with my Air Conditioning duct. So, now it's the winter and I decided to try another mini rose, and it's dying too! I water regularly and miracle grow every 2 weeks (I haven't M.G.'ed this one yet, since I haven't had it long enough to!) It's in a new location, on my desk, but still getting sunlight. It's in the pot it came in from the grower, I've never changed the pot for any plant I've ever grown. So, please help guys! What can be the cause? Carbon monoxide? Bad temperature (it's usually around 70 in here)?
Thanks in advance!!