Chula Vista Miniature Rose

beberose(SoCal 9)January 20, 2010

Does anyone happen to know where I might obtain this Rose. I have one that came from Tiny Pedals, but that was years ago and they have since gone out of business. Does anyone have this rose or know where I might get it. Thank You

B

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
msm84(SoCal)

Hi beberose, You will have a real problem finding this rose for sale. I don't think it was ever availible by GreenHeart after they bought out Tiny Petals and ofcourse as we all know GreenHeart closed their retail rose business. You might want to get intouch with one of the nurseries listed on the Nor'East website. Thy may not carry "CV", but with enough interest you might be able to talk them into checking into it. My other suggest would be to post on the "Propagation and Exchange" forum and see if anyone can help you there.

If I still had a plant I would give it to you, but I gave my away last year. Its just a shame that so many of the Dee Bennett roses are no longer availible. I worked at the TP nursery for several years and all of the roses were like my own "Kids"!

And yes, I do remember you ;o)

Ms.Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: Nurseries_Selling_Nor'East_Roses

Bookmark   January 22, 2010 at 12:13PM
More Discussions
How to deal with black spots
My mini-roses seem to be very vulnerable to black spots....
jujujojo_gw
Chamblee's
I just received my first shipment of roses ever from...
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
Miniature Rose Trade
I have a fair listing of miniature and antique roses....
txaggiegirl
dan_keil_cr
You have lovely collection of many types of roses....
Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
Source for minis
What is the current favorite source for the miniatures?...
barb_roselover_in
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™