KATHRYN MCGREDY

KAMELEON

KALINKA

KOLKHOZNITSA

KETCHUP & MUSTARD

KISME

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
inga007(Ont. 6a)

Love them all, but KALINKA looks so dainty. KATHRYN MCGREDY Love her colour .KUROSHINJU looks so velvety.

Bookmark   February 2, 2014 at 9:05AM
pat_bamaz7

Beth, Great K's!!! KUROSHINJU's coloring is exquisite. I love the recurved petals of KOLKHOZNITSA. KORBASTA, KISME and KAMELEON are just beautiful.

I only have two:

Ketchup & Mustard (my husband bought me this one and Rock & Roll because he liked their names...although fitting of it's colors, I think it's my least favorite name of any of my roses)

Kronprinzessin Viktoria

Bookmark   February 2, 2014 at 9:10AM
sara_ann-z6bok

Beth - You have some lovely K roses. My favorites are Konfetti, Kindness, Kleopatra, Korbasta and Kisme. Pat - I love your Ketchup & Mustard and Kronprinzessin Viktoria is a lovely white. My only K rose is one I no longer have, but it was always a good bloomer and gave me medium size perfect blooms every time it bloomed.

KARDINAL

Bookmark   February 2, 2014 at 9:49AM
dublinbay z6 (KS)

Some beautiful "k"s here--unfortunately, I have none, so I will just have to drool over yours.

Pat and Beth--I love those red roses with yellow reverses, but I must agree--surely they could have found a more appropriate name, couldn't they? LOL

Sara--your Kardinal is impressive!

Beth--I adores dark reds like Kuroshinju. But Kisme and Korbasta are lovely also.

Kate

Bookmark   February 2, 2014 at 10:26AM
brittie(Houston 9a)

I've only got two, and they've already been posted, but...

Kuroshinju

Bookmark   February 2, 2014 at 11:54AM
brittie(Houston 9a)

Koko Loco with a bee. This was taken last January. It definitely isn't blooming yet this year though!

Bookmark   February 2, 2014 at 11:55AM
seil zone 6b MI

Lovely roses!

Never heard of Kuroshinju, Brittie, and go ahead and post repeats. We don't mind!

Can't believe no one has posted it yet, Knock Out!

Koko Loco

Bookmark   February 2, 2014 at 2:28PM
redwolfdoc_z5(5)

Oh am I ever happy I ordered Koko Loko!

Bookmark   February 3, 2014 at 10:19PM
nanadollZ7 SWIdaho(Zone 7 Boise SW Idaho)

I wish I could find a spot for Koko Loco, too, redwolfdoc.

It's time for me to do a little catching up on all the new photos I haven't yet seen.
Beth, the velvety, dusky petals of Kuroshinju just beg to be touched. I love the pale shading in Kalmar and Kaleidoscope. They have such unique, soft colors. You have lots of unusual K roses I've never seen before, which I'll have fun looking up.
Pat, that's a stunning photo of Ketchup & Mustard, and Sara-Ann, Kardinal's a beauty, too.
Brittie, smoldering Kuroshinju is looking slightly dangerous-love its mystery. And Koko Loco and the bee are quite charming. Is KL's pollen chocolate flavored, I wonder?
Seil, your photos make Knock Out look gorgeous, not to mention the scrumptious Koko Loco spray. It looks good enough to eat.
Thanks for posting these photos, especially the chocolaty ones--now I need some ice cream. Diane

Bookmark   February 5, 2014 at 11:50PM
More Discussions
Special kinds of Roses
The first picture is of my oldest granddaughter, showing...
sara_ann-z6bok
Photogenic roses
Which roses are consistently giving you gorgeous roses...
rosecanadian
Name that Rose Game! Part 2
Here goes. Thanks Sara for suggesting we keep this...
kublakan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™