You know you've lost your mind...
You know you've lost your mind over these "stick" plants when:
1. You see the forecast for temperatures and humidity in the high 80's and think "Whoo hoo!"
2. You announce as "Big News" to your spouse that roots have made an appearance on the bottom of a rooting cutting.
3. You see that your rare miniature rose has died and think, "Yes! More space to plant a plumie!"
4. You suspect you may have taken more photos of your new seedlings and cuttings than of your toddler.
5. You find yourself taking more notes on your plumerias than you did in Macroeconomics class.