Unknown Orange Rose

sweetmicheliaMarch 15, 2011

Bought this orange rose without a label at HD, it reminds me of Easy Does It, but since that rose was the 2010 rose of the year I doubt that it would be in a 1 gallong pot at HD in the low priced roses. Anyway if you know what other rose it might be I would appreciate it, It was a very bright orange, very pretty and had a scent.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Prettypetals_GA_7-8

Looks to me like you hit the JACKPOT!! It definitely looks like Easy Does It to me. I bought a rose that looked just like it at a very nice nursery year before last that had no tag. When I saw Easy Does It for sale I had to order me a couple to see if it did match and BINGO, it was a perfect match. You will love it. It blooms all summer and the blooms last forever on the bush. From what I remember it last a long time cut too if you love to make arrangements. Good going girl!!! Take care and have a great spring, Judy

Bookmark   March 15, 2011 at 3:13PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sweetmichelia

Well the reason I knew it was EDI is because I have 2 also and I thought it was the same, but it's not blooming yet so I wasn't totally sure, kinda wondered if it might be livin easy ?

Bookmark   March 15, 2011 at 11:31PM
More Discussions
Summer roses in South Africa
So I thought that while some of you are still eagerly...
liezelgil
Transplanting Question
I am getting ready to expand my deck and must move...
alameda/zone 8
Minis to brighten a foggy day
I have already posted these in 2014 but thought I needed...
kathy9norcal
Rose "C"
On with the C's.... CABANA CACHET mini CAFE CAMILLE...
bethnorcal9
Photogenic roses
Which roses are consistently giving you gorgeous roses...
rosecanadian
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™