Trader Joe's miniature roses

malibu_rose(z10CA)April 26, 2005

I have purchased three miniature roses from TJ's and planted them in between my regular HT's. They do fine but I sure would like to be able to identify them. I have them in various colors. Does anyone know what roses TJ's sell? They are all from Bloom Rite. The price is right - $3.79 & tax each. Tried looking at the site but no information regarding these miniatures. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
desertratrose(z9 AZ-PHX)

try emailing at sales@bloomrite.com and see if they are willing or able to identify the roses they sell. You should probably inquire if their miniature roses are registered/named. I inquired at Por La Mar nursery about one of their minis in particular and they were prompt and positive about responding. Unfortunately, while I know their internal code name for the variety, they could not provide me with a name that would mean anything to anyone but them.

Suz

Bookmark   April 26, 2005 at 8:35PM
malibu_rose(z10CA)

Thanks DesertRatRose for the information. I will try to e-mail bloomrite.com to inquire.

Bookmark   April 27, 2005 at 4:15AM
gotsomerice(Sunset 23)

Usually, Bloomrite miniature roses have the names printed right on the outside of the pastic pots if you remove the container and look at the outside of the plastic pots you should see the names.

Bookmark   May 17, 2007 at 7:38PM
More Discussions
Rooting cuttings
I have been a miniature rose lover for quite some time...
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
Big Pots
Last evening my husband came home with some pots he...
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
to cut the blooms or not
I got a shipment of plants in today, in 5 " pots....
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
Suggestions to plant between mini roses?
I am planting/have planted a bunch of micro minis and...
Michaela .:. thegarden@902 .:. (Zone 5b - Iowa)
dan_keil_cr
You have lovely collection of many types of roses....
Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™