What is it with those minis?
After growing roses for 5 years now, and being a member of Gardenweb for 3, I never ever looked into this forum. This is because miniatures:
* Have flowers as small as a fallen petal from a normal rose, so you never notice they are there
* Have no fragrance, and if they do you would sniff up the entire bloom when smelling it
* Will get blackspot all over because one moment of rain will splash up spores over the entire plant
* Will play hide and seek when you forget to weed for a week or so.
* Don't even count when calculating the total amount of roses you have, so they must be really unimpressive.
* When you think you can grow them in a tiny space, turn out to be a monster shrub, just with tiny flowers!
So, what am I missing here? Why grow miniature roses?