How does one order form NorEast as of late May 31?

kathy_george(z6b? Maryland)May 31, 2009

It is very sad NorEast retail is closing. They are hoping to sell about by late June. However, in the meantime, how does one order from them? Their web-site now is just a list of links and contacts for other rose-related businesses (e.g., Flowers.com to send cut flowers). How does one see a list of roses they offer? How does one mark the list or contact them to send in one's order?

Thank you! Kathy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cnetter(z5 Co)

It looks totally normal to me, with shopping cart, rose lists, etc. Orders have still been coming in through the website. Are you sure you have the right URL? I wonder if there were yet more server issues. The server has been overwhelmed a bit given the HUGE number of orders.

Bookmark   June 1, 2009 at 8:55AM
kathy_george(z6b? Maryland)

What is the internet address you are using? If one hits www.noreastroses.com, there is a picture of a rose bouquet, then a list of redroses, pink roses, white roses, etc, and if one hits any of these a short list for proflowers.com, 800florals.com, gardeningclub.com, and so forth, which are fine for their purpose, but not a way to order noreast minis. The site belongs to noreast roses.com. Kathy

Bookmark   June 1, 2009 at 11:08AM
kathy_george(z6b? Maryland)

Internet address is www.noreast-miniroses.com . This works well.

Bookmark   June 1, 2009 at 11:34AM
More Discussions
Help!
I bought a mini rose for a bridal shower gift at walmart....
suyoder
Big Pots
Last evening my husband came home with some pots he...
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
Miniature Rose Trade
I have a fair listing of miniature and antique roses....
txaggiegirl
Grocery store minis
Since there is no lack of posts about these little...
ziyakr
Grocery Store Minis
This is the first year to go through a spring with...
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™