Nor'East + Sequoia

jmac_2008October 26, 2008

I just visited the Nor'East Miniature Roses website (http://www.noreast-miniroses.com) and noticed a "Ralph Moore" link to the left of the homepage. It seems that Nor-East has added Ralph Moore (Sequoia Nursery) roses to its inventory. This is good news following Sequoia Nursery's closing in April 2008. I believe the transition is ongoing because most of the photos for the Sequoia Nursery plants have not been posted yet. However, the plant information is shown and you can place orders. The Sequoia Nursery roses have not been sorted into color or plant type categories yet, but I hope this will happen for easier navigation.

Nor'East had an extensive inventory before, and now it's huge. The Sequoia Nursery collection is mostly miniature roses, but it includes several micro minis, mini mosses, HALO miniatures, miniature climbers, floribundas, shrubs, hybrid rugosas, and others. So many choices!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lesdvs9

Then there is you can look up Mr. Moore's roses by going to Sequoia's site which is still open for reference, if you're not familiar with those roses.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sequoia

Bookmark   October 27, 2008 at 1:40PM
katefisher(Z7_NorthernCA)

As well if you have questions about which Moore roses they intend to carry or have but just aren't ready for sale you can just call them. I've done so several times since Sequoia closed and the people at Nor'east have been helpful and patient with my many questions.

Kate

Bookmark   October 30, 2008 at 9:32AM
rosesnpots(z8 Tidewater area VA)

It is great that Ralph Moore's legacy with miniature roses will continue. There are other great nurseries that carry many his roses (I have 'Blue Mist' on order from Ashdown Roses) but it looks like Nor'East will be offering the vast majority of them.

Bookmark   October 31, 2008 at 6:34PM
More Discussions
Is this just transplant shock?
Hello, I got these from trader joes last week. They...
jakrat85
Sport of Hot Tamale?
Hello! My Hot Tamale is new this year, own root. It...
redwolfdoc_z5
supermarket mini bought on the wrong day
My apologies if this topic has been discussed before...
Jenny
Kordana Rose
I purchased a Kordana miniature rose plant in August....
mjreis
What's wrong with this little miniature rose plant??
Hi all, My mom got this for me up in Sonoma around...
a_shau
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™