Has anyone used Rose Pharm?

theseasidegardenerFebruary 9, 2007

I would like to ask for help moving into organic care of roses. I have a client who has about 200 roses on her property. She is my last hold out on going all organic in my business. I would like to use a product that has a proven track record. I heard about Rose Pharm and I was wondering if anyone has had good results with this product. Any other product selections would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kimmsr(4a/5b-MI)

Rather than spend time, energy, and money spraying stuff around to try to prevent my roses, or other plants, from becoming infected with plant diseases or being bothered by insect pests I grow them in a good healthy soil that is well amended with organic matter, and periodically tested for nutrient balance, so the only time I need concern myself with these problems is when I bring a new rose in form the nursery.

Bookmark   February 10, 2007 at 7:48AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Krista_5NY

I've used it, and I think it gives reasonably good control of insect pests such as aphids. Some roses might have their leaves burned by it, so it should be used with caution on certain cultivars.

Hard to tell if it was effective on blackspot.

Bookmark   April 5, 2007 at 4:39PM
More Discussions
Rose gardens & bouquets of organic roses
I start this thread to post pics. of rose gardens,...
strawchicago 5a IL
Products & recipes that you love & roses that give joy: Part I
Since the other thread got too long, I start a new...
strawchicago 5a IL
developing soil
We moved to central TX, a beautiful area but soils...
bluegirl_gw
Vinegar for black spots
I just received my Gardening Life magazine and noticed...
Millie500
Products & recipes that you love & roses that gave joy
Lately I have been shopping on Amazon instead, after...
strawchicago 5a IL
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™