Peter Peppers

imwalterSeptember 19, 2013

I need help and I don't know where to ask. I lost all of my pepper plants this year to a crazy person that Cut them down. I am looking for help as to where to buy fresh Peter peppers (preferably red), PODS not the seeds. Not looking for plants. I really need fresh peppers. if anybody can help me or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Email me at chilihead.ira@gmail.com or call my cell.. 845-665-9414

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
judo_and_peppers(Tampa FL)

I can't help you because I don't grow peters (got plenty of habs for you though), but this sounds like a story that needs to be told. a crazy person cut down all your plants? please do go on.

Bookmark   September 20, 2013 at 1:40PM
imwalter

I live in an apartment complex. I grow my Peppers in pots in the common area. Everybody knows they are mine as I am seen rendering TLC every couple days. Some moron cut them down! For no apparent reason. Last year the grounds keeper hit them with a weed whacker. Last year they were in ground. I lost 15 plants last year and 16 this year. This year included peter.. bhut.. trinidad scorpion bt and fatali. Rather pissed. I can get all peppers fresh but cant find peters.

Bookmark   September 20, 2013 at 1:52PM
judo_and_peppers(Tampa FL)

I'm sorry to hear that. where in FL do you live? I grow mine in an apartment complex as well, though thankfully I have a fence around where mine are grown.

some people really don't like spicy stuff. in fact some people hate it so much they don't want others to enjoy spicy food either.

Bookmark   September 20, 2013 at 2:13PM
imwalter

Im in pompano beach on the border of ft lauderdale. Hey. I like talking with you. Find me on facebook.. imwalter@yahoo.com is my email for that.. otherwise yahoo acct isnt used.. my real email Is chilihead.ira@gmail.com

Bookmark   September 20, 2013 at 4:05PM
imwalter

Im in pompano beach on the border of ft lauderdale. Hey. I like talking with you. Find me on facebook.. imwalter@yahoo.com is my email for that.. otherwise yahoo acct isnt used.. my real email Is chilihead.ira@gmail.com

Bookmark   September 20, 2013 at 8:16PM
More Discussions
Your Grow List --- 2015
It is getting closer to start the season especially...
Seysonn_ 7b-WA/HZ1
Seed soak
IIs 24 hours too long? I won't be home until then....
peps_22
Fish pepper info?
Once more turning to my hot pepper elders... I used...
uncleflip
Cooking With Fresh Peppers
When we talk about chili/ hot peppers, hot red peppers...
Seysonn_ 7b-WA/HZ1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™