Question realted to Rose Petal and Hips
I am newbie on growing rose to smell,enjoy and to EAT...
I have few questions hope that your, the expert, can give me some info and advice.
1. I know rose hips is good source of antioxidant, can I EAT rose petal? what is the nutrition on the petal?
2. How to do pollination on rose? is it the same way as tomato?shaking the flower?
3. I am growing dwaft variety in container, what is the good size for this variety(don't know the exact name for my variety)
4. I 'think' maybe it is hard for the rose to form fruit in my area, just would like to know, can I eat the petal? not interested to making them for tea.
5. Is it all roses can be eaten?
Thank in advance for those who answer.