1. We were given this rose as a gift shortly after we were married 22 years ago.
2. We forgot the name of it long ago. But, I THINK, that the rose's name is a person's name, if that is a clue.
3. The blooms have only a faint fragrance.
4. It is in bloom most of the summer.
5. The new growth often has a reddish cast.
6. It is normally upright and narrow in growth.
7. Most years it dies back some and will only be three or four feet tall here in zone 5. However, this year it is at least seven feet tall.
8. The blooms are usually solitary. The photo is a fairly accurate rendering of the color.