can you identify these roses (multiple types)?

itskristinOctober 11, 2012

I am trying to determine which roses are used in this bouquet. They're such beautiful shades of deep rose/coral, peach, light pink... I think I see one or two 'Patience' David Austin roses, a 'Juliet', as well as some tan ranunculus... but am stuck on the other components of this bouquet!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
seil zone 6b MI

It would be nearly impossible to ID all the roses in that bouquet from that picture. It's very difficult to ID roses with any accuracy even with good clear individual pictures of the rose in all stages of bloom. My suggestion would be to go online and look at different rose nurseries and see if you can find ones that have these colors that appeal to you.

I will say that the bottom deeper colored ones look like they could be Hot Cocoa.

Bookmark   October 25, 2012 at 8:51PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lola-lemon(5b East WA)

The big cream colored flat rose could be Sombrieul.
...agree with Hot Cocoa too.
The others could be English/Austens - he has lors of apricots and pinks. They could probably be a flirist rose too...

I think there is white hellebore, penstemon eatonii and some beech leaves in there. That beige thing with the pinky- peach center petals facing inward. almost looks like a strawflower? I wonder if a mum might do that too?? Very pretty whatever it is.

Good luck!

Bookmark   October 28, 2012 at 2:43AM
More Discussions
Please help me ID these two floral roses
I had 2 floral roses about ten years ago. I grafted...
gardentiller
Please ID this rose
see 4 photos Please let me know if you need more photos...
gcotterl
Please help to ID this rose
I found these rose plants near my hometown and all...
neddy_nam
Is this Maggie (1900) or Magenta Kordes (1954)
I lost the tag to this rose but I remember it either...
caflowerluver
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™