Light Pink Rose ID

nanito(5)December 4, 2009

Hi once again! In this occasion I would like to identify another light pink old rose which grows in a neighboring garden (possibly a Tea Rose) and, as usual, as I do not have a close access to the plant I do not have more information than a coule of pictures and a brief description made by myself. So information like scent, number of petals, reblooming, size of the flowers, growth habit, etc. are missing by now.

The rose is a quite dense bush, 1.50-1.70 metres tall, 1.50 metres wide, with a characteristic folliage that you will surely appreciate in the pictures (light green wrickled leaves).

I understand that it is extremely difficult to reach an accurate ID with this information, but the aim of the messages I published concerning neghboring roses, to the ones I have little access, if find- in the best of the cases- someone who grows the same rose and can easily identify it at a first glance. I always say that a good rose grower can easily identify his roses, with just a couple of pics! (or at least I hope, haha).

THANKS in advance and sorry for the lack of information!

Mariano Tea Rose ID

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sweetmichelia

It reminds me of Abraham Darby...

Bookmark   January 29, 2010 at 1:27AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nanito(5)

THANKS for your answer Sweetmichelia. Anyway, it was finally identified as ´Duchesse de Brabant´.

Regards, Mariano.

Bookmark   January 30, 2010 at 3:22PM
More Discussions
Pink/Yellow Blend?
This was a rescue plant, so don't know what the name...
msdorkgirl
Please ID this rose
see 4 photos Please let me know if you need more photos...
gcotterl
Identify Dark Red/Purple Rose
We just repotted this rose that was producing only...
msdorkgirl
Rose Identification
Please help me id this rose. Thanks.
Bubbi01
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™