Haha Serena's Bumblebee

jeffcatMay 23, 2010

I might be wrong, but I think I remember it was Serena commenting on how much she adored the bumblebees even though she didn't have enough around her place last year. I have no problem with them here in Columbus...they are EVERYWHERE! Tame as can be though as they even land on me and just buzz around without a care in the world. I took this shot of this little guy a couple inches from him and it reminded me of Serena. I'll have to get more pics and vids of them when they become monstrous later in the year.

Here is a link that might be useful: Serena's Bumblebee

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
canadian_rose(zone 3a)

Oh how marvelous and beautiful!!

Isn't nature stunning!!

Carol

Bookmark   May 23, 2010 at 9:14PM
ramblinrosez7b(JerseyShore)

Thats a great little video, I enjoyed it very much. A very busy bee! I showed my grandson and he got the biggest kick out of it! Thanks Jeffcat.

Bookmark   May 23, 2010 at 9:16PM
jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Great video Jeff. You are right it was Serena and she will be along later to comment.

Bookmark   May 23, 2010 at 9:21PM
serenasyh(was 5/now Z 8-Kans)

Wow, wow, wow, I am such a happy, thrilled girlie! That bumblebee is my favorite Bouquet of the Day! I just love this bumblebee, so soft and fluffy, the cutest thing.

I am so sorry I didn't get to see this thread sooner! I had pulled 2 all-nighters and 3 days of only 3-4 hours of sleep trying to get a deadline finished for a website, and I still have to troubleshoot it to make sure it appears decently on older browsers, so my head is spinning and I've got such a headache, lol!

But!!!! nothing better than our Fuzzy Little Cuteness, to brighten and recharge me up!

That is one cheery, wonderful video to get me through the rest of my week! You can be sure I will be checking back on it all the time whenever I need a laugh or a tickle from my maddening, frustrating days with web design.

P.S. I also wrote on your Earthsong thread on what a special Sweetheart you are for helping Jim with the full bush shots of Earthsong...few people go through such amazing efforts. You are a Treasure!

Bookmark   May 24, 2010 at 2:10PM
More Discussions
Roses that need support--ideas
I had some leftover pieces of materials that we are...
kathy9norcal
Summer roses in South Africa
So I thought that while some of you are still eagerly...
liezelgil
Austins In Africa
Some David Austins at the Southern tip of Africa :-) Emmanuel Generous...
liezelgil
Photogenic roses
Which roses are consistently giving you gorgeous roses...
rosecanadian
Reminiscing....
As the snow melts away and springtime draws ever closer.......
aprilscott12
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™