Important info-Incredible Edibles/Incredible Heirlooms

southerncharm1(Orlando, FL Z9)January 7, 2009

Hi Everyone! If everyone doesn't know, our Heather/Iheartroscoe has taken a break from the group. As our groups are starting to grow and get busy I am being a bit overwhelmed keeping up with both groups, so, I have enlisted Christy/bonechickchris to help moderate both of our groups. :) She is very fair, understanding, organized and sweet. Hope you'll all give her a warm welcome as a new moderator.

Thanks,

Kathy

(IE and IH Moderator)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
booberry85(5)

Way to go Christy!

I hope Heather gets the time & space she needs.

Bookmark   January 7, 2009 at 10:15AM
bonechickchris(7A/6B NJ 08731)

Hi there guys! Just incase noone knows me, my name is Christy (bonechickchris). I have been with IE for a while now. Kathy has asked me to help assist her with our groups.
Please know that anyone can email me at anytime with any questions or concerns about anything! And I mean anything!

I know sometimes there are questions that you would like to ask but you feel they are too silly to ask in front of a forum full of people. KNow you can always ask me anything, no matter how dumb you may feel the question is, no questions are too dumb! Trust me, I have asked many of those questions myself!

Also feel free to email me with any concerns or opinions that you would would like to share or express.

I am pretty easy to talk to you!

I hope we will all have lots of fun with IE and IH over the New Year!!!! Christy

PS, I get this question often, people want to know what my name, bonechickchris stands for,,, I am a musician in some wedding bands and play the trombone/bass trombone all over, and a girl playing this is quite rare, hence the name, "bonechickchris"

Bookmark   January 8, 2009 at 1:48PM
southerncharm1(Orlando, FL Z9)

I was wondering, but never asked. LOL Glad to have you aboard. :D

Bookmark   January 9, 2009 at 8:31AM
sunnyk(Z6 SW Coastal CT)

I hope all is well with Heather :( And I hope she has a relaxing revigrating break :)

And Hey Christy...Congrats and good job!! :)

Donna :)

Bookmark   January 9, 2009 at 11:00AM
More Discussions
March FOTESS Swap - Basic Butterflies-101
Evening, Everyone and welcome to the March FOTESS Swap!...
sjc48
2015 New England Plant Swap, Adams Farm, Walpole MA June 6 2015 9am
Calling everyone with green thumbs and dirty fingernails!...
lancerobinson
OBF March Spring A Ding Ding
Our Blooming Friends Friendship Swap Group [0BF] was...
EricaBraun
NEW: Incredible Edibles Totally Tomatoes 2014
Once again, I'll be hosting the tomato swap. Next week...
tormato
NEW: Big one time seed swap
Big One Time seed swap. Everything from Flowers to...
suzydaze
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™