UPDATE: children exchange

gardeningwithbaby(zone 4 NE)January 5, 2006

Right now we have 7 families signed up. I would like to get one more to even it out but 7 is just fine too. Please send me a list of children and ages and some wants for seeds. I will match up families with families. If you would prefer to do a match for each child let me know and I will see what we can do. Also let me know if interested in doing an exchange with all members of group. I had thought about doing it this way, and don't mind sending to another 6 gardeners but didn't know if everyone wanted to do the same.

Stacie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wynative(z5 WY)

My daughter ~ Megin ~ just turned 11 and is in the 6th grade. She enjoys anything 'girly' and would like to have easy to grow flowers that smell good and bright color's &/or veggies. She has her own plots and enjoys doing her own planting, watering and cutting/processing. The only thing she wants me to help with is the weeding... :)

Megin will be happy with a one on one or a box exchange with everyone. What ever you decided will be fine.

Marie

Bookmark   January 5, 2006 at 3:51PM
hija_de_lamadre(IN5)

Just pair me up with whomever or I can take 2/ To help even things out. There are 6 children in my house and ranged from 10 to almost 1. Boys and girls.

Bookmark   January 6, 2006 at 8:33AM
lunamoon(5 MA)

My daughter Kira is 4. She loves being outside and helping me play in the dirt. She like growing and harvesting her own vegetables as well as flowers.

Is this going to be a one time swap or a year long one?

Bookmark   January 6, 2006 at 3:56PM
gardeningwithbaby(zone 4 NE)

Right now I have had 3 of the participants post their info or email me. I am thinking with only 3 packages to send that we could do a couple of mailings, maybe one now and one later in the spring. How about one now with seeds and such, and one in the spring of plants. For the first we could mail a package to each of the participants and then I will assign names to send a plant package in April. LMK what you think.

Stacie

Bookmark   January 7, 2006 at 10:55PM
wynative(z5 WY)

Sounds good to Meg & I. You may have to email me direct as the one's for GW seem to get lost in space since the 1st of the year.

Marie

Bookmark   January 10, 2006 at 9:53AM
More Discussions
UPDATE: My Love Is Like A Valentine's Day Seed Swap (Pt 2)
We all survived Christmas, but now it's time to get...
EricaBraun
The story none of us were told.
~~~ THE STORY NONE OF US WERE TOLD! ~~~ This was posted...
kchd
UPDATE: obf february fairy theme valentines trade
Heres the new thread :) christine00/christine sends...
Christine00
Commercial Seed Swap part 2
It's that time of year again. I have been doing this...
ishareflowers
NEW: veggie, herb (culinary & medicinal),edible seed swap
Hello, I would like to host a seed swap for edibles...
oliviarosaline
Sponsored Products
Braided Area Rug: Jefferson Moss Green 8' x 11'
Home Depot
Area Rug: Nevis Plaza Red 7' 10" Round
Home Depot
Crystorama Solstice 12" Wide Crystal Ceiling Light
Lamps Plus
Home Decorators Runner Rug: Masterpiece Red 2' 3" x 10'
Home Depot
Sea Gull Lighting Chandeliers Wellington 5-Light Brushed Nickel Single Tier
$70.00 | Home Depot
Design House 37W x 22D in. Aurora Cultured Marble Single Sink Vanity Top Multico
$339.99 | Hayneedle
Afina Signature Contemporary Lighted Triple Door 47W x 40H in. Recessed Medicine
Hayneedle
Scrabble Deluxe Wooden Edition Brown - 20810
$99.99 | Hayneedle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™