Rose cuttings to propagate

djwhit86May 28, 2012

Hi, I am new to this forum but not new to propagating cuttings. I have rooted around 4000 plants so far. only about 100 have been roses though. I am looking to start growing many varieties of roses on own root as well as grafted on fortuniana rootstock since I live in Florida (Jacksonville). I am looking to get cuttings from anyone who has healthy disease and virus free roses. If I am successful propagating the cuttings someone sends me I will be happy to send you a rooted cutting back of that rose. Also, I will take pictures of the steps I took to root the cuttings as well as the greenhouse and setup I use to propagate my cuttings. If you are interested in sending my cuttings I will be happy to email you my mailing address to ship the cuttings to me. if you decide you would like to send me cuttings please supply me with the name of the rose you are sending. I am not legally aloud to propagate patented roses so please dont mail them. thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
RoguePerfumer(zone 11)

Hello, would you be interested in trading rose cuttings?

I am looking for older roses like BR Gant and Duchesse de Brabant. . .

Thank you for your time. You can write me at my personal address if you would like, Bobbieyama@mac.com

Rogue

Bookmark   July 17, 2012 at 1:00AM
More Discussions
Wanted: Rose Cuttings
Anyone have free rose cuttings they would like to give...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
Chicago Peace Rose Help
Ok everyone I am looking for a Chicago peace rose for...
for_my_kids
my propagations normally turn brown/black
I have one that hasn't turned black. It has been in...
skmiller
rose cutting in plastic bag
I've taken 2 cuttings from a rose - picture attached...
lenarufus
How do I name a rose
I have a pretty pink sport of Medallion I want to share...
kittymoonbeam
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™