Wanted!!!! Desperately seeking rooted Blush Noisette

gagalzone8(z8GA)July 12, 2013

Someone please take pity on me! I have just gotten into roses and I am in LOVE with them! I only have 3. (sad I know....) My mother ordered them for me. (yes, she created the gardening monster I am) But I am dying for a Blush Noisette! I would take fresh cuttings, but I am afraid that I couldn't root them! Money is a prob right now so mail order is out of the question...Anyone please! lol I can do trades or postage! I do pack great boxes!! I live in a rural area and our nurseries don't stock anything but the common stuff. BEGGING guys!! Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Airen21(8a)

im in the same boat with you!!! i live in an island where roses are almost unheard of haha, only one nursery carries some of them, i saw pictures of the blush noisette, a pink one very pale, lovely flowers just stunning. i have since given up hopes of getting one.
good luck to you!!!

Bookmark   July 19, 2013 at 11:45AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bluegirl_gw

Wish I had it to share with you. ARE does list it in stock now, $18.95 + shipping. Maybe you can reserve it now & save up for it by the time they start shipping in the fall. The plants I've had from them are very well established in 2 gallon pots & ready to bloom.

Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 6:33PM
More Discussions
Wanted: Rose Cuttings
Anyone have free rose cuttings they would like to give...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
Best way to start from cuttings
I used to be really good at starting roses, and it...
LeeBeesGarden
Where to find the largest selection of Florist Roses?
I live in a pretty big city, Houston, but I am flummoxed...
kfoxxed
Need help eliminationg rose roots.
About fifteen years ago I planted a couple of rose...
wolfling
my propagations normally turn brown/black
I have one that hasn't turned black. It has been in...
skmiller
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™