NEW: Incredible Edibles Spring Fling Salad Swap
Hi everybody! It's time for the Incredible Edibles Spring Fling Salad Swap!
Here are the rules:
* The swap is for any seeds that would produce a salad ingredient. I realize people put all kinds of things in their salads, but I would think we'd want to focus on lots of greens, carrots, radishes, cucumbers, tomatoes, sweet peppers... I'd kind of prefer to avoid the less traditional salad ingredients like broccoli, squash, corn, etc. However, I'm flexible, so email me if you have something "less traditional" you'd like to include.
* Please sign up by February 20, and have your seeds to me by February 27.
* Seeds should be no older than 2010.
* Seed packets should be labeled with the year harvested or purchased and with your Gardenweb name, so I don't accidentally send any of your seeds back to you.
* Since this swap may include a wide variety of seed types, I'm not going to set a specific minimum of seeds per packet. Use your best judgement and try to include about the number of seeds per packet you would want to receive.
* Please include no more than 3 bags per variety and no more than 30 bags total. Anything beyond that will be considered extras. If you have something extremely rare or in high demand, email me and I might make an exception to the 3 bag rule.
* And last but not least, please use a bubble envelope and include a return address label, and enough postage for the return trip. It seems like bubble envelopes are requiring five first class stamps these days. I'll resuse your bubble envelope, so no need to send another.
Please email me if you'd like to join and I'll send you my address to mail your seeds. It would be great if you could send me your seed list and wish list via email so I can plan my sorting ahead of time.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have and let me know if you think I've forgotten anything important!
I'm looking forward to a fun swap!