Holiday Seed Swap 2013

jtightNovember 19, 2013

Holiday Seed Swap - 2013

Rules/Regs
1. Seeds must be clearly labeled a/ in separate bags. If not, they will be sent back to you and not used
2. Only pure seeds pls. No hybrids or "special mixes" (i.e., Mikes super strain or Bills brain freezers)
3. Seed packet rules
Min 10 per bag
Max of 5 bags per type
Max of 40 bags per participant
4. If you want to donate seeds beyond the 40 max, understand you are donating these
5. Notate if pepper is: Heirloom or Open Pollinated (OP)
6. Notate whether pepper is hot or not (i.e., anything equal to a/or higher than Cayenne = hot). I don�t have the Scoville scale memorized
7. Include a list (type/quantity) you are sending to trade
8. Include of list (type/quantity) you would like to receive (notate if Heirloom or OP only)
9. Your name and GW username must be written on each packet submitted
10. Include your email address with shipment for communication purposes going forward
11. Leftover seeds submitted will be used for "newbies" unless you note that you want any "leftovers" returned to you
12. Newbies are welcome to participate just note you may/may not receive anything based on availability of seeds
13. Just because you send something in early doesn�t necessarily mean you will get first dibs on what you want
14. Don�t send seeds > 1 yr old
15. Pls do not mis-label seeds. No one wants to think they rec�d Ghost seeds a/ they get Bell Pepper

Shipping/Handling Rules
1. DO NOT send anything unless it is in a size 000 or higher bubble wrap envelope (REQUIRED). If you send something in a plain envelope those seeds will not be used a/ you will not receive anything back
2. Inside the envelope must be enough money to send seeds back to you. If not, they you will not receive anything back as I cannot pay postage for you
3. Make sure your name a/ return address are clearly noted
4. If outside of US (i.e., Canada, Europe, etc.) expect longer time for both submission and receipt of exchange items
5. Only US funds are accepted

Timing
1. Submission is open from 11/20 - 12/20 (Plan accordingly)
Note - Anything rec�d post 12/20 will not be used a/ request not filled. Your items will simply be returned to you
2. 12/20 - 12/30 will be used for re-packaging
3. Mail out will be from 1/2 � 1/10

Important Notes
1. Only Peppers are being swapped
2. Remember this is a voluntary exchange and that no one is required to participate
3. Understand that you prob won�t get everything you want in return b/c we may not receive enough to fulfill everyone's wish list. I will do my best to be fair in fulfilling requests
4. Importance of this is to share our love for peppers amongst ourselves and hopefully procure new types to enjoy
5. An email distribution list will be setup to communicate outside of GW

Submission address
Johnny Luse
P.O. Box 276
Midland, GA 31820

Group email distribution will come from = jluse21@yahoo.com

Current participant list
pepperchuck
Maple_grove
Pepperdave
Gardendrivenlife
DMForcier
t-bones
MsPeppaJo
Bill_Missy
scorpion_john
JLN123
LexxLuthor
flowersnhens
judo_and_peppers
john11840
spacetogrow

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jtight

Would like for this to be successful so spread the word

Bookmark   November 19, 2013 at 9:46PM
jtight

Let the Holiday Seed Swap begin!!!

Bookmark   November 20, 2013 at 9:20PM
Pixel_Pepper(10b)

I would like to participate as a newbie, please.

Bookmark   November 20, 2013 at 11:00PM
scorpion_john(6)

Whats the deal with name and gardenweb id? ID was all we used in the other swaps. There is no way i am re-labeling all them. Do you want us to put our social security #'s on there also? Its a little label, not a full sheet of paper

Bookmark   November 21, 2013 at 6:12AM
jtight

E-me on the "name" part. Just your GW ID is needed.

Thanks

Bookmark   November 21, 2013 at 7:10AM
em247(5a IA)

I'm in. Let me know if you need any additional information from me.

Bookmark   November 21, 2013 at 10:42AM
em247(5a IA)

I'm going to ask what is probably a silly question, but I just want to make sure since I'm fairly new to seed trading and just discovered this forum.

I know we're in the hot pepper forum, but I don't see a sweet pepper or really any other pepper forum and I wanted to make sure this peppers only swap is only for hot peppers. I have sweet pepper varieties that I could share along with my hot peppers, but of course wouldn't send them if I'm only supposed to send hot. I will be able to participate either way, I can just send more packets if sweet varieties are also included.

Bookmark   November 21, 2013 at 12:28PM
gardendrivenlife(6)

My envelopes now have 2 labels. No problem. I can see where it makes things easier for you. Thank you for hosting this, it's a big endeavor.

Gary

Bookmark   November 21, 2013 at 12:30PM
scorpion_john(6)

Em247, thats a good question. The other swaps included them. Its up to the host. Either way email me and we can trade, i am looking for a few different sweets. John

Bookmark   November 21, 2013 at 2:37PM
jtight

No prob on non "hot" peppers. Am sure there some of us who would like to grow non hots.

Send whatcha got a/ we will fo from there

Bookmark   November 21, 2013 at 2:40PM
em247(5a IA)

Great! I'll add what I've got for sweets as well.

Bookmark   November 21, 2013 at 3:06PM
DMForcier(8 DFW)

Bubble wrap is okay? Not a box?

Bookmark   November 21, 2013 at 7:43PM
jtight

Preference is that they are shipped to me in a bubble (protective) envelope a/or box to secure they make it w/o damage. No one wants to get seeds back that have been broken. If you want to ship them in a box to me that's fine just make sure your return envelope/box has enough postage to return.

Bookmark   November 21, 2013 at 7:50PM
jtight

Couple of updates:

1. Shipping w/in US is ~$3. Pls use this as your basis for return postage
2. Int'l ~$5 (US)
3. For the "Newbies" If you don't have anything to swap, it's ok. We will work to get stuff sent back you. In saying that pls don't feel you have to go to say, "Wal-Mart" a/ buy seeds to send in.
4. On the 5-pk limit per type - If you only grew one pepper type, feel free to send add'l bags of them for purposes of swapping.
5. Start sending stuff in. :)

Bookmark   November 22, 2013 at 1:12PM
jtight

"Newbs."
Send an empty bubble mailer to me w/ enuff to mail it back to you. I'll put a return label on same envelope.

Bookmark   November 23, 2013 at 7:19AM
spacetogrow(4 MN)

I need to opt out of this swap. I wish you all a good swap.

Bookmark   November 23, 2013 at 5:38PM
jtight

Starting to receive seeds. Pls keep them coming to make this a successful swap for everyone.

Bookmark   November 25, 2013 at 8:22PM
Chad5(6)

I would like to join in as a newbie please. Will post pics of fails, success if there are enough seeds for noobs.. thanks for the opportunity!

Bookmark   November 26, 2013 at 8:50AM
jtight

@ Chad - Newbies are welcome. Just review comments stated above on how to participate

Bookmark   November 26, 2013 at 8:52AM
gardendrivenlife(6)

Seeds sent this morning!

Bookmark   November 26, 2013 at 5:11PM
Pepper_Tounge

Newbie here, I would love to participate. I'll send out a mailer ASAP! Thanks

Bookmark   December 1, 2013 at 12:54PM
gardendrivenlife(6)

Bump. I sent in bonus packs for the newbies!! Enjoy and stay in touch on this site.

Bookmark   December 1, 2013 at 11:02PM
FANATIC79

Count me in. I will send extras.

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 2:19PM
scorpion_john(6)

Johnny, sent seeds today. 85 packs. I didn't include a wish list or return postage. Consider it a donation to help cover the new people. I don' t want anything in return. I have too many new types already... hope everything goes smooth and everyone enjoys. John

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 3:10PM
jtight

Starting to get the seeds/request. :)

Keep em coming

P.S. - tks Scorpion for the seeds

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 4:22PM
jtight

Got 18 days to go. Let's keep the seeds coming

Bookmark   December 4, 2013 at 8:59PM
em247(5a IA)

I know it says no "special mixes" in the rules, but I just wanted to clarify before I sent mine. Does that include color mixes of one type of pepper? I've got a mix of yellow and red habaneros that I can include, but I didn't want to send those if I shouldn't. Otherwise I've got the rest ready to go and will send them out shortly.

Bookmark   December 5, 2013 at 12:10PM
jtight

If the seeds are of a separate/same type plant, just diff colors (e.g., yellow, orange, red, etc.) then that is fine to send them in. If, as you state above, you have both yellow a/ red habanero peppers, form separate plants, then those seeds are acceptable.

The request was referring to not sending in peppers that someone has cross bread.

Bookmark   December 5, 2013 at 2:13PM
em247(5a IA)

Ah, I thought that was more of what it was talking about, but I just wanted to make sure. : )

Bookmark   December 5, 2013 at 3:26PM
dbuchner(6)

Sending mine in the morning. 6 varieties x 4 packs each! thanks for quarterbacking this!!!

Bookmark   December 6, 2013 at 2:06AM
wjp4140(7b b-more)

Hi, my name is Wanda. I'm a lurker/newbee and would like a few seeds, if possible. I have fatilii and bhut seeds that I bought from a local garden center(10 seeds per pk). Any others would be appreciated. I give out some of my harvest to fellow chili heads in my area (sw b-more).

Bookmark   December 6, 2013 at 4:33AM
pepperchuck(8b coastal MS)

Package shipped

Bookmark   December 6, 2013 at 4:07PM
maple_grove_gw

Mailed my seeds out to you this morning Johnny. 60 packets, including donation for newbies, etc.

The original post mentions something about e-mail correspondence outside GW...have there been any e-mails sent? I've not received anything.

Alex

Bookmark   December 7, 2013 at 11:07AM
DMForcier(8 DFW)

What are "heirloom" peppers? (re: the 'Rules')

Bookmark   December 7, 2013 at 4:47PM
twosunsaz(z9 AZ)

Count me in ,too. A newby this year and hope to contribute seeds next year.

Bookmark   December 8, 2013 at 4:49PM
jtight

@ Maple - I was planning on creating a distribution list of all the participants to interact outside of forum; however, decided against it. All communication will come via form or under separate cover email directly.

@ DM - sent you separate email about your question

Everyone else, so far have rec'd a great quantity a/ variety. A lot of the members are being generous w/ their "donations" for the "newbies." Thank You for that.

Keep sending in seeds a/ "wish list' so we can start sorting all this out a/ distributing back out to those who participated.

Johnny

Bookmark   December 8, 2013 at 5:21PM
pepperdave

Just sent 75 seed packs 15 ea. Yellow Scorpions, Red Scorpions, Brown Ghost, Red Ghost, 30 Packs Brown Scorpions I don't really need anything so I included no postage All I want is for everyone to GROW SUPPER HOTS.

Bookmark   December 9, 2013 at 11:48AM
teevoo(9)

I would like to participate as a newbie. I do have seeds from the plant I currently have that I COULD share except I have no idea what it is...

Bookmark   December 9, 2013 at 1:20PM
jtight

Got 5 more packages today. :)

Bookmark   December 9, 2013 at 7:59PM
jtight

looking good. got 67 diff. varieties so far

Bookmark   December 10, 2013 at 5:02PM
jtight

pic of peppers

Bookmark   December 10, 2013 at 5:03PM
0x0is0(9)

Where does one get/buy those nice little baggies for seeds storage???

I recently bought my pepper seeds from Sand Hill Preservation Center before I discover this thread. SandHill gave me MORE than enough. I would like to share my stash, but I don't have those little bags :(

Would be nice to participate for the first time so I can expand my pepper varieties :)

This post was edited by 0x0is0 on Tue, Dec 10, 13 at 18:45

Bookmark   December 10, 2013 at 6:42PM

Got mine at wal mart in the arts and craft section... 100 bags $1

Bookmark   December 10, 2013 at 7:06PM
0x0is0(9)

Okay thanks. Wal-mart I can do. There's one around here, although that store and the atmosphere scares me. I'll see if I can buy some after work.

This post was edited by 0x0is0 on Tue, Dec 10, 13 at 19:20

Bookmark   December 10, 2013 at 7:11PM
filaluvr(7)

I am not a newbie but just lost all my peppers in a greenhouse tripped breaker incident today. Most of them were from newby seeds gifted and exchanged here several years ago. I had/have a busted leg and never got good at saving pure seeds but really loved my 5 foot pepper plants. I would love to be put at the bottom of the list, after all exchanges and newbies get what they want. I prefer hotter peppers, but any pepper is a good pepper for me. If its a doable request I will send my SASE, and can even send extra bubble mailers as I have a ton of them stored somewhere if that helps.

Bookmark   December 10, 2013 at 8:31PM
em247(5a IA)

@0x0is0 - I just bought these bags from Amazon. Seven bucks for 1,000 of them seemed pretty cheap. I've also used the smaller sized letter envelopes you can buy in a 100 count box for about a buck. I just cut them in half width-wise, seal the adhesive, and cut one edge lower than the other at the top to make a flap that can fold over and be taped down. A little bit of time involved in that route, but it's pretty cheap when you figure you get 200 of them for a buck. Hope that helps in case your local Walmart doesn't have the little plastic bags in stock.

Here is a link that might be useful: SE - Self Lock Bag Set - Single Zipper, 2 mil, 2x2in., 1000 Pc

Bookmark   December 11, 2013 at 9:13PM
jtight

9 days to go on submission. Pls work on getting in your peppers in.

Johnny

Bookmark   December 11, 2013 at 10:39PM
jtight

9 days to go on submission. Pls work on getting in your peppers in.

Johnny

Bookmark   December 11, 2013 at 10:40PM
0x0is0(9)

Thanks @em247 for the heads up. Maybe when I become a hot pepper kingpin next year (like scorpion_john), I will get the 1000 bags to share. I was in a rush to meet the deadline, so I dropped by Wal-mart yesterday and bought the last two bags of 100 each (2"x3") which are the perfect bag size. $2 out the door.

Will send in my stash tomorrow during my lunch break (from Cali).

I will also send in some empty bags, just in case the variety I'm wishing for ran out, and the OP feels like "skimming" 2 or 3 seeds out of the popular pepper varieties. Honestly, that's all I need really, just 2-3 seeds of each.

Anyway, a big THANKS to the OP for quarterbacking this swap.

ps. I hope you don't mind I sent in some bell peppers too (King Of The North, and Purple Beauty) which I bought from Sand Hill Perservation Center last month.

Bookmark   December 11, 2013 at 11:24PM
jtight

Got to more envelopes today from members.

I'll post a pic once I get them all sorted out

Bookmark   December 13, 2013 at 9:31PM
jtight

Countdown is on for sending in seeds/requests. Looking at 6 more days, counting today.

12/20 is preferred cut-off.

Bookmark   December 15, 2013 at 9:24PM
DMForcier(8 DFW)

Package sent. Since I have gotten most of my seeds already I'll do like scorpion_john and make this a Christmas gift. I forget how many packets - I think it's 105.

Dennis

Bookmark   December 16, 2013 at 4:59PM
jtight

Thanks to some of our super members for sending in mass quantity of seeds for "donation." Newbies will appreciate it.

Bookmark   December 16, 2013 at 9:58PM

Yes we will!! I'm already looking forward to my "late Christmas package!" I've got a half acre back yard and a plot on my dads land that I plan on filling this year so hopefully if it all goes well with this season I'll be able to make a mass donation on the next swap to pay it forward.

Chuck

Bookmark   December 18, 2013 at 6:44PM
jtight

Good luck Chuck .

In all seriousness, we have rec'd a very large/broad variety of seeds. I feel as if those whom are participating will be satisfied w/ what they are able to procure as result of this swap.

Bookmark   December 18, 2013 at 10:28PM
filaluvr(7)

I am mailing my SASE and sending along with it 10 or more empty bubble envelopes for whomever needs one since I had no seeds to swap. Mailing it tomorrow. I am sending 6 stamps with it but the whole big envelope I am sending them in cost only 2 50 to send so there should be extra stamps as well after mine are sent back. Thanks everyone :)

Bookmark   December 19, 2013 at 12:33AM
MsPeppaJo(7a)

Wow!!!! The Newbies are gonna make out like BANDITS this year!!! Hahaha!!! When I read all the notes about how much was donated for the newbs, it just so reminded me of why I love this forum and this group of people so much...talk about Christmas and the spirit of giving ...these ppl do this all year long!!! May God Bless Everyone and May Everyone Have a Joyous, Safe, and Blessed Christmas!!!

Bookmark   December 19, 2013 at 12:56PM
ronnyb123(Zone 9)

Wow is right. As a newbie and reading (or occasionally posting) on this forum, I must say there is a bunch of great people here. The Christmas spirit seems to bring out the best in all, but I think it is more than that. It is a bunch of great chiliheads (er.. people) here who love what they do and want to share the bounty with others. Awesome generosity.
This forum is great.

Take care everyone and be safe over the holidays.
Ron

Bookmark   December 19, 2013 at 1:24PM
botanicat

Is 12/20 last day to post mark or for you to have received the seeds? Would like to join but may be too late.

Bookmark   December 19, 2013 at 9:44PM
jtight

I am fine w/ receiving things until years end.

Bookmark   December 19, 2013 at 9:54PM
botanicat

I will get mine in the mail tomorrow. Count me in.

Bookmark   December 19, 2013 at 9:59PM
jtight

!!!UPDATE!!!

Due date EXTENDED to 12/31.

Bookmark   December 21, 2013 at 8:38PM
t-bones(5)

thanks for the extension, seeds sent out this morning.

Tim

Bookmark   December 23, 2013 at 11:36AM
judo_and_peppers(Tampa FL)

come on, I wanna see an updated pic of the piles of pepper seeds.

Bookmark   December 23, 2013 at 1:17PM
peppers_galore

Hello everyone. I am a newbie and I am so glad that this is open to us and the date was extended. I did grow some plants this year but most of them were from store bought pods so I don't have anything worthy of trade. I must have grown 100 de arbol plants this year. I am hoping to mix it up a little more next year and then I will be able to contribute.

Bookmark   December 23, 2013 at 8:51PM
ronnyb123(Zone 9)

I would be curious to see a list of the seeds that were traded (not the quantity). It does not have to be now, but maybe after they are sent out. Let it be a Christmas surprise to those who contributed and to the newbies such as myself.

Bookmark   December 24, 2013 at 1:25PM
jtight

Couple more days to get seeds in for swap a/ your request list.

Also, there are several other separate threads asking about swapping seeds a/or where to buy seeds; hopefully those individuals stumble across this thread a/ participate as well.

Again thanks for everyones help.

Look for an updated pic shortly of what all was rec'd.

Bookmark   December 28, 2013 at 7:51AM
leafericson(6)

Count me in, I will send out Monday.
-Eric-

Bookmark   December 28, 2013 at 3:48PM
jtight

Going to have to ask that LAST CALL for submission(s) be tomorrow for this seed swap. I need time to collate them a/ get them back out w/in the first two weeks of 2014.

Really appreciate everyone's participation.

Johnny

Bookmark   December 29, 2013 at 9:50AM
Pepper_Tounge

I can't wait! I'm making space in my apartment for a mini pepper plantation as we speak.

Bookmark   December 29, 2013 at 4:40PM
ronnyb123(Zone 9)

Should the newbies send a SASE or just a envelope with some cash in there. What is the preferred method?

Thanks

Bookmark   December 29, 2013 at 9:14PM
filaluvr(7)

I sent a SASE, and extra padded envelopes, and stamps.

Bookmark   December 30, 2013 at 12:35AM
0x0is0(9)

Last week I sent in a self addressed padded envelope, some seeds to trade, a wish list, and three George Washingtons, since I didn't know how much was return postage.

Will there be a posted list of seeds available? Can we make changes to our Wish List? Just wondering...

Thanks OP for quarterbacking.

Bookmark   December 30, 2013 at 9:12AM
jtight

0x0is0 - I will work to compile a list of seeds rec'd and notate.

If you wanted to edit your wish list, pls send me an email by end of day.

Again, let me preface that you may/may not receive what you are requesting, via "wish list" due to volume/types rec'd. I can do my best to try a/ accommodate

Bookmark   December 30, 2013 at 9:49AM
jtight

As of today (still expecting 2-5 more mail-ins) we have 85 diff varieties for a total of 730 packets. Here is list below.

Seed to Swap Type/Quanity
7 Pot yellow 5
Aji Chinchi Amarillo 4
Aji Cristal 1
AJI Limon 21
Aji Umba 1
Ajo Rojo 5
Alma 5
Anaheim NuMex 5
Benji Highlands 5
Billy Goat 6
Bishops Crown 5
Black Cobra 5
Black Cuban 5
Black Pearl 7
Bolivian Rainbow 3
Brazillian Starfish 1
Buldog Hungarian 13
California Wonder 2
Carolina Reaper 8
Chi-Chien 5
Chiero Recife 20
Chilhuacle 4
Chimayo 21
Congo Brown 1
Cow Horn 1
Cubanelle 2
Cumari 10
Cyklon 4
Czech Black 2
Douglah 5
Fatalii 2
Fatalii (red) 10
Fatalii (yellow) 5
Fish 8
Ghost (Choclate) 13
Ghost (Red) 30
Ghost (White) 4
Goat Horn Hot 3
Guajillo 5
Habanero (Chocolate) 7
Habanero (Orange) 23
Habanero (Red/Yellow) 2
Habanero (TFM) 5
Habanero (Yellow) 5
Hot Portugal 5
Hungarian wax 7
Jalapeno 14
Japones 10
Jonah 3
King of the North 5
Korean Dark Green 5
Lemon Drop 10
Leutschauer 20
Marconi (Red) 1
Melrose 4
NuMex Big Jim 2
NuMex Mirasol 5
NuMex Twilight 5
Onza Rojo 5
Paper Lantern 5
Peter Pepper 5
Poblano 6
Purple Beauty 4
Rain Forest 1
Red Cherry 1
Red Manzano 1
Red Savina 5
Serrano Tampiqueno 5
St. Peter 17
Sweet Banana 6
Sweet Purple Beauty 1
Taka Not Some 3
Thai Bird 3
Thai Bird (Small Red) 3
Thai Hot (Orange) 7
Thai Hot (Red) 6
Trinidad Congo 13
Trinidad Douglah 11
Trinidad Scoprion (Chocolate) 30
Trinidad Scoprion (Yellow) 15
Trinidad Scorpion (Butch T) 5
Trinidad Scorpion (Red) 140
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga 13
Yellow Brain Strain 6
Yellow Devils Tongue 14
85 Varities 731

Bookmark   December 31, 2013 at 9:39AM
0x0is0(9)

Wow!!!

I bow to you @jtight for coordinating this. A lot of great people here on this forum.

Can't wait for Spring...

Bookmark   December 31, 2013 at 10:07AM
jtight

Couple of updates

1. THANK YOU to those "super" members that sent in a (insert s-word here) load of seeds a/ asked for nothing in return. You know who you are. :)

2. I am going to begin filling orders later in the week a/ will work to get everything mailed out in next two weeks.

3. REMEMBER - we either did NOT receive all the items you requested a/or sufficient quantities; therefore you will NOT get everything. :(

4. Am going to do my best to get you as much of what you asked for; however, cannot guarantee this.

5. Everyone will get add'l items due to abundance of seeds rec'd. Try them out a/ let us know.

6. Newbies - all of you will receive "something hot" as we rec'd a lot of hot items. :)

Couple housekeeping items
1. My assumption is those people who sent me an envelope w/ no list will take anything sent back to them?

2. Filaluvr - I NEED A RETURN ADDRESS :)

Thank You everyone for participation. Hope your garden is full of new items next year that you enjoy.

-Johnny

Bookmark   December 31, 2013 at 11:06AM
leafericson(6)

Hey, i've got a package with a list half that coming you way. Not sure if you got my email or not but it should arrive Friday, please wait for it.
-Eric-

Bookmark   January 1, 2014 at 11:49AM
pepperdave

Looks like 2014 is going to be The Year of The Scorpion no matter what the color

Bookmark   January 1, 2014 at 1:27PM
jtight

Leaf - Will do

Dave - I agree

Bookmark   January 1, 2014 at 1:35PM
jtight

Leaf - got your package today

Bookmark   January 3, 2014 at 2:13PM
leafericson(6)

Horray!!!

Bookmark   January 3, 2014 at 6:03PM
jtight

Swap complete. Items to be mailed out next week.

I created a new thread for this entitled, "New Thread Holiday Seed Swap." New thread provides more information.

Johnny

Bookmark   January 5, 2014 at 2:23PM
jtight

Everything mailed out today. You should have packages by Mon/Tues. If you do not receive anything by next Friday get w/ me, outside of GW, to discuss.

Johnny

Bookmark   January 9, 2014 at 11:24AM
jtight

My assumption is everyone has rec'd their seed swap packages by now. Am also hoping everyone was pleased w/ the results.

Bookmark   January 16, 2014 at 12:28PM
teevoo(9)

I have received my package. Thank you for hosting this, I have already started some seed and am looking forward to growing a variety of pepper this year.

Bookmark   January 16, 2014 at 4:46PM
More Discussions
Aleppo Pepper?
I've heard of this variety and it's big in the Middle...
reversethong
Another Forum Suggestion?
What is another forum that we can migrate to? This...
jtight
Why did my Habaneros and Scotch Bonnets grow like this?
Good evening, I planted and have been growing for habanero,...
h1nsen
Holiday seed swap: Christmas came early!
Got home tonight to find 73 packets of seed! Yay! A...
uncleflip
Pepper Plant issue
I have some curling and deformation on some of my pepper...
Ryan Shea
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™