fall swap/garden work day - postpone till 14?!
Due to the very cold/wet weather, a few of us were wondering if we should/could postpone our swap/work day till next Sunday the 14th. I know that date was tossed around originally, so hopefully it will work for everyone (and maybe more) now. The weather does look like it will be warmer and dryer then, and tomorrow definitely appears it will be very cold and wet till late afternoon - the cold is more doable, but when it's wet on top of that, it can be more miserable!
Will everyone be able to make it on the 14th? We can fluctuate the time as well if that works best, or keep that part the same.