HAVE: Have Saliva rubescens

bobbih(z10 San Diego)November 9, 2008

Have two trades of this fantastic plant. These plants were grown from cutting and are presently blooming and eager to be planted. They are outgrowing their 1 gallon pots. This plant was originally collected in Venezuela in 1993 and has been grown in California ever since. It gets 4-5 ft tall with beautiful red -orange flowers against a dark purple stem and calyx. Please check my want list or tempt me with something special. Sorry no postage.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
karen__w(z7 Durham, NC)

I'm very interested in making a trade, if you'd be willing to do a coast-to-coast and it's feasible for the plants you have. I grew S. rubescens years ago but didn't take cuttings to overwinter and lost it -- have been looking to replace it ever since. On your want list you mentioned hardy glads, would you be interested in Gladiolus 'Boone'? I've got a few other things you might be interested in, can e-mail you separately to work out details if you want. If you think the plants are too big for shipping to NC, I'd love to arrange a trade for either seeds or for a smaller cutting in 2009.

Bookmark   November 9, 2008 at 2:53PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Have: Salvia divinorum
I had a decent size branch break off one of my plants,...
infiniteohms
WANTED: Salvia Divinorum
I would like to add a Salvia Divinorum plant to my...
12y1
HAVE: Rooted roses for your salvia
Dear all, I would like to trade your salvia with my...
malmason
WANTED: Aztec aka Diviner's Salvia
Fell in love with the scent! I'm looking for seedlings...
wildgrdnr
WANTED: Peach Salvia Splendens-have many for trade
I'm looking for a peach S. splendens (not pink) I have...
naplesgardener
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™