seed trade for those who are interested!!!

riverrelaxn85(zone 9a-b)January 25, 2011

Hello all!!! i have some seed that i would like to trade for others that i dont have. few i have small numbers of, others i have plenty. please let me know if you would like to trade. come spring i will trade plants also. I will also have more seed. for now this is the list. all salvias

algeriensis, reflexa, apiana, nemorosa from romania, nemorosa ssp. tesquicola, hispanica, roborowski, discolor, barrelieri, turkestani, broussonetii, davidsonii, leucophylla, rumicifolia, virgata, juriscii, sagittata, lvandulifolia, eremostachya, pachyphylla, 'Nuchi', schlechteri, myriantha, 'stephanie', cinnabarina, interrupta, flava x hians ?, mohavensis, transylvanica, taraxacifolia, pennellii, 'peter vidgeon', macrophylla, lyrata, amarissima, urica, mexicana var minor, 'Curtis blue' unknown species thus far?, and nilotica. i will also have some of my newest color selections of greggii x jamensis in spring.

just let me know... i just want to offer it up for trade before it goes on ebay. All germinate well, thats why they are finding new homes!!! i will tell you if one germinates at a low % before anything happens.

thanks,

Brent

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
riverrelaxn85(zone 9a-b)

to add to this i also have seed for salvia.....

forskaohlei, viscosa, yellow pink greggiix jamensis, white greggiix, 'CA sunset' greggiix, cream and pink bicolor greggii of my own lines, praeclara, mellifera, canariensis, austriaca, clevelandii, moorcroftiana, sclarea, subrotunda, tilliifolia, macrophylla, and thats all i have.

first come, first serve.

thanks,

Brent

Bookmark   January 25, 2011 at 11:54PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
costaricafinca

I would love any of these, since seeds of any sort are 'near impossible to purchase' here, but are you willing to send them to Costa Rica? Or Canada?
I don't have many Salvias but can trade some nice tropicals.
I grow mostly plants that the local hummingbirds enjoy plus the migrant Ruby throats that are here from mid-Oct-end to the end of March.

Bookmark   February 22, 2011 at 12:29PM
More Discussions
Could you please help me identify this salvia?
Hi. A friend's mother gave me a division of this plant...
rross
flowers more tenacious
The only Salvia that I know first-hand is S. coccinea. Blossoms...
four
Identification question
Hi, This is my first post here on Gardenweb. Here a...
homobotanica
I need plants ofb Salvia Apiana.
I left my place in California and have had no luck...
Designed Excellence
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™