please read my apology

ohiovalleygardener(5/6)January 6, 2011

I joined the Secret Santa swap. I mailed all my cards and seeds out when I was supposed to and started getting cards and seeds often. I posted to thank those that were kind enough to share with me as I am a newbie this year. My computer went down and I have been unable to thank everyone. I didn't do a good job keeping all the cards and seeds separated so cannot thank each of you individually.

I do want to thank each of you that sent me such beautiful cards. The time it took to prepare the seeds, address and mail the cards was so kind it's beyond words. My garden will look beautiful this year and for years to come due to your kindness and generousity. Please accept my apology for not being able to thank each one separately. Love to each of you and blessing on your homes and your gardens for the new year. Vicci

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cryptid(Southern OR 7)

Vicci,... Hi! Speaking for myself and my wife (Elly), and as we also participated in this year's Secret Santa Seed Swap, your situation is totally understandable/forgivable, etc. But,...perhaps, this would have actually more appropriatly been posted to the SSSS swap thread itself? - In any case, thanks for joining-n-playing! It sure was an enormous lot of fun!! Happiest of new years to you!! :)

Bookmark   January 10, 2011 at 10:58PM
More Discussions
OBF March Spring A Ding Ding
Our Blooming Friends Friendship Swap Group [0BF] was...
EricaBraun
April showers bring many beautiful May flowers!
Simple FLOWER swap Thought it might be fun to try...
dmagaard
NEW: New Year's Theme Swap
It's that time of year for New Beginnings and a fresh...
mcc371
New: OBF Signs of Spring
Our Blooming Friends Friendship Swap Group {OBF} was...
skyblue52
NEW: veggie, herb (culinary & medicinal),edible seed swap
Hello, I would like to host a seed swap for edibles...
oliviarosaline
Sponsored Products
Illumine Path & Landscape Lights 1-Light 3-Watt Cast Brass Spot Light LED with
Home Depot
Arlington Silver 15-Light Clear Heritage Handcut Crystal Chandelier, 32W x 48H x
Bellacor
Crown Select Gilded Bronze 60-Inch Ceiling Fan with Dark Walnut Hand Carved Orna
$618.00 | Bellacor
ELK Lighting Cristallo Fiore Flush Mount 7044/3 - 19W in. Multicolor - 7044/3
$286.00 | Hayneedle
Avant Garda Toilette
| Italy Design
Elk Lighting Gothic Gargoyle Bookends - 93-5527
$58.00 | Hayneedle
Vanessa Dining Table
| Italy Design
Great Room Traditional Fan by Minka Aire Fans
$489.95 | Lumens
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™