UPDATE: Pick-a-Seed Round 2 Important Bulletin!!!
First, PAS is still taking signups for Round 2.
Second, if you are considering jumping ship for Round 2 due to the progress of Round 1, please keep reading..
Third- Round 2 will be FURTHER SPLIT DUE TO THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS!
FOURTH, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I would like to 'hand off' Round 2 of this Robin, and am looking for 3 willing bodies to host Round 2!
If you are interested in hosting a portion of Round 2 of this swap, please let me know. Here are the details:
1. I will set up all the details for Round 2, which will include all member lists, and starting the Robins on their way.
2. I will provide my new hostesses with everything they need to host this swap- that being the Master Listing of their respective Robins, and any suggestions that they might like to use to host their portion. (Plus, you'll likely get a nice little gifty thing from me because you're so willing.)
3. Your respective Robin will likely have NO MORE THAN 15 PLAYERS. Your duties will (hopefully) be light, as you won't have to babysit as many as we have going right now.
4. You can choose how to host your portion of the swap once you have it 'in hand.' No need to use the same methods that I'm using here, but I'm available for consultation if you like what you see presently.
5. Why am I doing this? Because I'm a die-hard winter-sower, and must get umpteen containers going now, and once Round 1 is over, it's going to start getting busier & busier in the 'plant-out' department for Winter Sowers.
I really appreciate everyone's cooperation here on the Pick-a-Seed, and don't want to leave you hanging, which is why I'd like to hand off to 3 willing & able bodies for Round 2.
Please email me directly, or post here with your interest in hosting a portion of Round 2. Thanks!