NEW: For the Kids Seed Swap 2014
I would love to get some of your youngsters involved/more involved in gardening! What a better way to keep them entertained then with new exciting seeds.
If you would like to join us, here are the rules:
1. Seeds must be used by kids, whether your children, your grandchildren or the kids next door. Kids of all ages can participate.
2. Comment below that you would like to participate, with your child's name and age.
3. Mail in a bubble mailer with 6-8 packs of seeds that you think kids will like. Include your child's gardening interests. If your child is just starting out, just note that and I will pick some cool stuff for for him/her.
4. Include 6 stamps and a return address/label with your bubble mailer.
5. I will divide the seeds among the kiddos, based on their interests and what was mailed in, and return your SASBM with plenty of seeds for your kiddo.
6. Please mail bubble mailer, seeds, 6 stamps, want list and return address to:
c/o Kid Swap
5380 W 64th St
Fremont MI 49412
Bonus seeds are welcome, it will make the swap that much better.
Sign ups until February 8th.
Seed packs must be received by February 15th
Seed packs will be returned by February 25th
This post was edited by elvimiller on Mon, Jan 27, 14 at 0:32