Sans fans attending CSSA in San Diego

penguinesqueMarch 17, 2011

I am a member of the ISS and the Cactus and Succulent Society of Mass. I will be attending the CSSA conference in San Diego this April and am trying to get a group of sansevieriaphiles together. If anyone is going to the conference and would like to join in, let me know.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cactusmcharris

Penguinesque,

I know a few Sans heads in SD - email me privately and I'll see if I can hook you up with them, if you're (and they) are so inclined.

Bookmark   March 17, 2011 at 11:52PM
norma_2006

I can't attend the convention this year, any one who would like to come here would be welcome. I just can't walk those long hotel halls. Norma

Bookmark   March 25, 2011 at 5:15PM
penguinesque

Thank you for the invitation, Norma. This will be my first conference, and I am very excited. I am in the process of scheduling a sansevieria interest group meeting during the conference. If there is enough interest, I would like to see an ISS meeting at each CSSA conference. Members in the USA are not able to attend the meetings of the UK-based ISS. So far, response from the organizers seems positive. I am waiting to see whether we are given a meeting room and a place on the official meetings roster.

Bookmark   April 18, 2011 at 4:28PM
norma_2006

We had a meeting at the last CSSA convention after hours. about 30 people atteneded. Very little input was given. Alan Butler was the orgainizer of the program. I hope he is at this convention. I didn't see his name listed as a speaker. My home may be used if needed, I just may be too far away. I will not be attending this year, my age will not permit it. I really don't like conventions just to many people, and I need too much help getting around I don't know a soul there. Norma

Bookmark   May 12, 2011 at 3:37AM
More Discussions
Any kinds of "cylindrical" leaf Sansevieria grow well low light?
Glad I found this forum on GardenWeb. I would like...
acg85
How much does a sans grow in a year?
I recently got 2 of these and was wondering how much...
tlbean2004
What a difference a little heat makes
just thought I'd share this. In cool, gloomy Oregon,...
kwie2011
So I planted a Sans. Rhizome & Look
Another wacky experiment of mine, here's what I got This...
pirate_girl
Hahnii Silver Marginated - rot
I bought Sans. Hahnii Silver Marginated Jan 31, and...
lme5573
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™