New Salvia Forum

robinmi_gwMay 31, 2007

New forum, for anyone who might be interested, on the Dave's Garden site...agastaches and salvias.........not too much interest so far re agastaches.

Some nice pics.

Robin.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
karen__w(z7 Durham, NC)

Thanks for the head up, and I'm glad to see the new forum isn't restricted to subscribing members. Love the photos you've posted.

BTW, I was recently in San Francisco and was able to make it out to the Strybing Arboretum. It was closed by the time I got there but, being determined to get in there and see the salvias, I found a back way in. (Good thing they don't patrol the perimeter.) I was happy to see S. semiatrata and S. gesneriflora in full bloom, both of which I've only seen in photos. Hopefully some day I'll get my greenhouse and be able to grow a wider variety of species.

Bookmark   June 1, 2007 at 10:07PM
nuthatch_mo(Z-6 MO)

Today they changed it to subscribing members only. Bummer! thats the only forum I went to and 20.00 a month is a little steep just to use one forum.

Bookmark   June 5, 2007 at 6:03PM
teacup754(z8 tx)

I think it is $20 for a year or they offer a 2 month trial for $5. I actually like several forums over there and there aren't any pop-up ads

Bookmark   June 5, 2007 at 11:24PM
nuthatch_mo(Z-6 MO)

Oh, Sorry, you are right, I read it wrong. Need to leave those glasses on. LOL Well, thats alot better.

Bookmark   June 6, 2007 at 7:31AM
More Discussions
S. clevelandii - Some leaves longer than others
I got a Salvia clevelandii (possibly a hybrid) about...
JohnCox
help identify this plant please!!!
Hi fellow garden enthusiasts! Can anyone help me identify...
sabine77
Help with ID, please
Reposted from Name that Plant Forum I planted this,...
salviabelle
I need plants ofb Salvia Apiana.
I left my place in California and have had no luck...
Designed Excellence
Identity crisis ...
This very tall salvia (like 10 feet or so) has very...
johnburtonstutz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™