Post your Photoshop Pictures here...

decobug(z6a Idaho SW)July 21, 2009

Have Photoshop or equivalent? Post your before and after pictures here and tell us what you did...

I finally got Photoshop Elements. I was hoping it would be easy to use and that I could do the things I want to do. The first thing I wanted to be able to do was get rid of the background. Check...

Here is the before and after with changing the background from normal to black. I couldn't believe how easy it was... Then I added the name of the rose...

Before:

After:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
decobug(z6a Idaho SW)

The second thing I wanted to learn how to do was change the color of the flower... I've always wanted a lavender Austin - to see what one would look like...

Molineux Before

After

Bookmark   July 21, 2009 at 5:03PM
Prettypetals_GA_7-8

WOW Deco that is soooo cool!! Your are sure gonna have fun with your new little toy. That pic of Molineux is gorgeous as is the purple version. Wish we could get a purple english rose like that. Thanks for sharing, Judy

Bookmark   July 21, 2009 at 10:16PM
canadian_rose(zone 3a)

Yeah, a purple English rose!! Or a striped one!! There isn't a striped one - is there?

I really like how you turned Molineux purple - awesome!

Carol

Bookmark   July 22, 2009 at 12:29AM
the_bustopher z6 MO

Those pictures are striking. PJPII is beautiful; I don't have it yet. Molineux looks good in both colors. I haven't grown Charles Rennie Mackintosh, but he is supposed to be a version of lavender. Lilac Rose I have grown, but it is only more lavender when the weather is cool. Otherwise it was more towards pink. I, too, would like a nice lavender one if it could be produced, and it has to be fragrant.

Bookmark   July 23, 2009 at 12:02AM
decobug(z6a Idaho SW)

Here is a very pink rose (Liv Tyler), that I changed.

The background went completely black and white, and the flower I faded the color of to make it look more like a vintage picture.

Bookmark   July 24, 2009 at 1:01AM
More Discussions
Supermarket Roses
Not that these aren't beautiful, I would just rather...
sara_ann-z6bok
Roses "S"
Well, we're getting close to the end. By the time we're...
bethnorcal9
Red Gold with Bud
I'm always interested in the parts of the plant other...
Karl
Just Joey
Sometimes I have trouble catching the scrumptous salmon...
irisgal_z9
For the love of prickle
I love roses for more than just the flowers. First...
Karl
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™