Bold & Beautiful and Dolly Parton

Arcus_85(5b)July 4, 2013

Finally got my first Bold & Beautiful blooms! I think this is going to be a great rose. Far better than I was expecting!! Thought I'd throw in a Dolly too, as she was looking stunning today as well. :0)

Bold & Beautiful

Dolly Parton

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
canadian_rose(zone 3a)

I love them both! Never heard of B&B. But I love it!!! Looks like a cross between Paradise Found and Gemini. I know it's probably not. :)
Dolly looks fabulous!
Which of the two do you like better? Does B&B have a good fragrance?
Thanks for showing.
Carol

Bookmark   July 5, 2013 at 2:01AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Arcus_85(5b)

Hey Carol! B&B actually looks more like double delight than anything. You are halfway right though. Gemini is one of it's parents. The other is Here's Gert. My camera isn't the best, but the coloring is almost identical to Double Delight. Much better form of course. As for smell, that's about the only thing lacking. Just has a very light florist type of smell. Oh man, which is my favorite? That's tough. I'm super partial to Dolly. But I'm going to have to say BB wins this round! Which is your fave?? Oh, and I completely forgot to post to everyone yesterday... Happy 4th everyone! Hopefully your weather has been better than ours here in Ohio. Rain, rain, rain. And more rain.

Bookmark   July 5, 2013 at 9:17AM
More Discussions
Roses "R"
Okey dokey.. I'm getting behind here with the alphabets... Here's...
bethnorcal9
Minis to brighten a foggy day
I have already posted these in 2014 but thought I needed...
kathy9norcal
Wheee!! February roses for Las Vegas
the roses that went in late spring last year are now...
lorrihz
Reminiscing....
As the snow melts away and springtime draws ever closer.......
aprilscott12
Buddha's Garden
Here's one from my garden. This statue is a favorite...
kublakan
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™