Can't seem to get photos in.

Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6September 29, 2011

Try as i might, I can't seem to get my photos on. I think I might have to join 'Photo Bucket' and transport my photos to this site? I hate to go thur all this just to put photos on this message board. I think i am going to give up for now. Why can't someone make it simple for us? I guess I'm too dum. I figured out how to copy and paste all my photos into a Excel Spreedsheet and I keep it for my records. Added to each photo is all the info on each supject.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cactusmcharris

Yes, join PB and put your pictures there. Then get the HTML code (the 'a href...' code) of the picture and put it in a message here. It is simple once you've done it a few times.

You can also search Garden Web for more instructions if you like - look for 'how to post pictures'.

Bookmark   September 29, 2011 at 9:03PM
norma_2006

Don't feel bad I have had problems posting pictures as well. I even got help and they couldn't do it either.

Bookmark   September 30, 2011 at 7:53PM
cactusmcharris

Norma,

All I can say is that the help you got must not have been skilled enough - I and others can post photos with no problem. Follow the directions above and Bob's your uncle.

Bookmark   September 30, 2011 at 9:27PM
pirate_girl(Zone7 NYC)

Hi Norma,

On another thread here, I've just left the basic instructions for posting pix via Photobucket. I taught myself to do it, takes some reading, time, patience & sometimes multiple attempts, but it IS doable.

Here's what I wrote on the other thread.

++++++++++++++
Hi Stush,

The way to post your pix is to use a photohosting site & then upload from there to here.

I use Photobucket (free) so I can speak about that. The short version, put your pix there & then copy & paste into here the THIRD Line of code which will appear under the pic at Photobucket into a message you've started here.

At first it will look like Gibberish, but the Image should be visible when you hit 'Preview'. If not, try again, it might take a couple of tries to get it.

Bookmark   October 1, 2011 at 10:41AM
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6

Thanks all, I have some computer problems. I think that is my biggest problem. As soon I get the bugs out I will get going.

Bookmark   October 2, 2011 at 5:45PM
More Discussions
Stretch marks?
I just noticed these little, vertical, scratch-like...
kwie2011
Saw these beauties on eBay
While torturing myself on eBay yesterday, I came across...
kwie2011
Photo album (for Sans)
Using the "project" thingie on here, I made...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
Sans2014
Sponsored Products
Currey and Company Whitton 32" High Black Wall Sconce
Lamps Plus
Emerson Leather Sofa - Brighton Black Black
Joybird Furniture
Hello Kitty Musical Note Deluxe Rocker Chair
$74.99 | zulily
Thermocast Kitchen Chesapeake Drop-in Acrylic 33x22x9 0-Hole Double Bowl
Home Depot
Peshawar Trellis Brown Rectangular: 5 Ft. 3 In. x 7 Ft. 10 In. Rug
$299.00 | Bellacor
Arteriors Home - McKinley Fixed Chandelier - 89965
Great Furniture Deal
RLBN series Narrow Rigid Light Bar w/1-Chip LEDs
Super Bright LEDs
Hand-painted Oil 'Abstract' Canvas Art (Set of 3)
Overstock.com
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™