Just a Few...

TNY78(7a-East TN)July 19, 2012

I took a walk around the yard today after a week's worth of rain. Many are balling, but there was a few worth a picture :)

Enjoy, Tammy

Paul Ecke Jr (my favorite single!)

Over the Moon

Ballet (I shy away from HTs, but I love this one!)

Pompon Veranda...less bally than usual

Another shot of PomPon Veranda

Mon Petit Chou

Hot Cocoa

Eyeconic Lemonade (a little underwhelmed with this one. I like Bull's Eye much better. E.L. just doesn't hold its dark center well at all.)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nanadollZ7 SWIdaho(Zone 7 Boise SW Idaho)

Thanks for posting your photos which look good to me, in spite of a week's worth of rain. I can't even imagine having that much rain here is this bone dry place. My favorite photo is of Mon Petite Choux. How do you like this one? I love the big cabbage look of it, and have been debating for two years about ordering this rose. Diane

Bookmark   July 20, 2012 at 2:14AM

Oops...I always misspell the name Mon Petit Chou...bad French. Diane

Bookmark   July 20, 2012 at 2:20AM
nulty

Hi Tammy,
roses,..i just never get enough of them,..your "Over The Moon",..is a beautiful rose and i can see why your "Paul Ecke Jr",..is your favorite single,..i just wish i had a bigger garden when i see all the roses in this forum.

Philip

Bookmark   July 20, 2012 at 9:52AM
TNY78(7a-East TN)

Diane, I just added Mon Petit Chou this spring from Palatine. So far she's been resistant to disease and had done well through both our dry/hot spells and now our wet/humid spell. She does tend to ball a little bit, but for some reason, even with all the rain we've had recently, she didn't this time. She's a very unique rose, with good sized cabbage style blooms (like you said) and I love her pink color that doesn't fade :)

Tammy

Bookmark   July 21, 2012 at 12:36PM
seil zone 6b MI

Lovely, Tammy! I'm sorry you're not happy with Eyeconic Lemonade. I got the Pink Lemonade one and I love it! It's been blooming non-stop for me.

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 1:44PM
Krista_5NY

I love the color and bloom form of Mon Petit Chou. I can see why you like Ballet, lovely color and form.

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 2:49PM

Tammy, Thanks for your comments on Mon Petit Chou. If I can just find some space for this rose, plus maybe Zaide from Palatine, and Munstead Wood and...got to stop. This is ridiculous. Diane

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 7:25PM
More Discussions
Roses "N"
On with the next letter.... NANA MOUSKOURI NANCY REAGAN NANTUCKET NATASHA...
bethnorcal9
Randy Scott (A Great White HT)
This beautiful white HT came out in 2008 and we got...
ron_and_susan
Roses in Oz
Is there a site for Australian roses as on garden web?...
roseladyvic
Pretty Peach Silk
I don't have many climbers or peachy/ orange roses...
kittymoonbeam
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™