UPDATE: Make a wish round robin

ladyblues1965February 11, 2006

Good morning Make a wishers!!!!

Well folks the time is here to send these wonderful packages out!! I want to thank everyone for the great time I had doing this robin! AND THANKS FOR THE GREAT SEEDS!!! I had a few very nice wishes met of mine I hope with all my heart you enjoy your packages! I send one person a special gift from me for sending in soooo many seeds as extras.(Hint 200 packs of seed).This was such a pleasure to host and I look forward to hosting another round robin.I hope you have enjoyed this as much as me!

Please post here when you recieve your wishes.

Thanks

Kelley

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ggwrn(7NC)

Kelley,

I am so excited! I can hardly wait to get my package! Thank you for hosting the robin!

Ginger

Bookmark   February 11, 2006 at 9:38AM
pattygrow5(z6Pa)

Kelley, Thanks so much for hosting I can't wait to see what I'm getting I will fell like a kid on Xmas morning. Patty

Bookmark   February 11, 2006 at 3:01PM
sunshine123(z6 pa)

lady i hope you got my emails
i send my seeds out but it came back so i stuck more postage on it i sent it out on thurs again i hope you still have my seeds i got from people if not then you can sent my package back sry it was so late and if i did not get my seeds there in time then i will just have to join the next round

Bookmark   February 11, 2006 at 3:24PM
romando(9b/10a , sunset 17)

thanks ladyblues! I can't wait!
Amanda 'romando'

Bookmark   February 11, 2006 at 4:25PM
tucker303(z5CO)

Thanks Kelley for helping me thru my first one...and guiding me....

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 7:52PM
loriplants2(z5 IL/Wi)

Thanks Kelley! This was my first round robin as well, I will deffently do it again. Lori

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 8:33PM
ggwrn(7NC)

I received my seeds today. I had some great wishes filled! Thank you everyone that sent in seeds for me, and thank you Kelley for hosting the swap! This was a great robin!

Ginger

Bookmark   February 13, 2006 at 12:26PM
mgood4u(z6-PA)

Seeds have arrived here also! Yaah! I got a lot of my wants and some other nice seeds also! Thanks to everyone and to Kelley for hosting the swap. I am definately pleased with what i got. Can't wait to mark them as "found" on my want list!!!!!!!! Dawn

Bookmark   February 13, 2006 at 2:24PM
loriplants2(z5 IL/Wi)

My seeds arrived today. Thanks everyone for the orange and purple flower seeds they will look great in my hot bed.I really like the trick or treat bag also. I hope everyone has a great summer. LORI

Bookmark   February 13, 2006 at 7:12PM
tucker303(z5CO)

Got mine...and anyone who knows me can vouch for my sincerity. I am in awe...! Thank you

Bookmark   February 13, 2006 at 7:55PM
ladyblues1965

I am so glad you guys are happy with your wish packs !! I worry someone will be dissapointed. Im a worry wort !!!
Thanks for participating it has been fun!

Patty P . I got your package back!! I addressed it to me!!! Sorry for the delay It will be in tomarrows mail.
Kelley

Bookmark   February 13, 2006 at 7:58PM
pattygrow5(z6Pa)

Hi Kelley thank you for letting me know my DH was laughing at me because I was upset because people living in my state were posting about getting their seeds I said I hope my seeds didn't get lost.LOL.Looking forward to getting them Thanks.Patty

Bookmark   February 14, 2006 at 6:47AM
cassiet(6/WV)

Got my seeds and I LOVE THEM. I got a lot of wishes and some extras too. I was so surprised and very happy. Thanks Kelley

Cassie

Bookmark   February 14, 2006 at 7:25AM
threeshyacres

Hello Kelley!
I just got my package today....and like everyone else...I am UBER-pleased! What a great round robin this was, and I look forward to joining again. Thanks for hosting this for us! : )
I received so many things from my wants list....many anemones and coleus, Phlox 'David', Lupine 'Tutti Frutti', and many others that were on my list...as well as some lovely ones that weren't on my list. I am stunned!
Big thanks to everyone...WOW!
PS...what were some of everyone's favorites that they received?
Enjoy and thanks again,
Jodi
'ThreeShyAcres'
: )

Bookmark   February 14, 2006 at 11:27AM
lisam627_ohio_z6(Z5 OH)

Wow Kelley! What a wonderful package to receive yesterday after such a dismal day! You surely brightened my life up with your generous mailing. Thanks so much! I received many of my wishes - so I would like to extend my thanks also to those of you who have fulfilled these "wishes"! I received some of the zinnia, sunflowers, columbine and tomatoes I was looking for. I'm especially estactic about starting the orange cherry tomato. Thanks again for coordinating this and may I add that you did a super job! Spring cannot get here too soon for me with all of these great seeds! - Lisa

Bookmark   February 14, 2006 at 12:48PM
clawskeeter(z5 PA)

I just recieved my seeds -- WOW!!! Thank you all for granting so many of my wishes!! I'm so happy, I'm doing cartwheels! Thank you Kelley, for hosting such a wonderful exchange!!!

Aimee (still doing the happy dance!)

Bookmark   February 15, 2006 at 7:10AM
garden_witch(z6a MI)

My seeds came earlier this week, WOW! Thank you thank you thank you thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! to everyone !!!!! Especially Kelley for hosting =D
My week started off just rotten, so it was soooo nice to see that package come in the mail, then sit with a cup of coffee and go through all of the packs =) I have some major updating to do on my trade list now!

Thanx again everyone!

Bookmark   February 15, 2006 at 8:56AM
romando(9b/10a , sunset 17)

Yay yay yay! I got mine a couple of days ago and am still reeling! I love everything! I want to especially thank you, Kelly, for providing me with some of my very special wants! Thanks to EVERYBODY!!! This was awesome!

Amanda 'romando'

Bookmark   February 15, 2006 at 1:27PM
mysticmoon(z9.So.Cali)

I got my envie back and in there was a surprise
How cute Kelley thank you for the T-Shirt. You really did not have to do that.
I got 22 packets from my wish list thank you everyone I am so jazzed about all the wonderful seeds you sent. I cant wait to start planting some of them.
Boy will I have fun watching them come up too.

Thank you
Great RR
Toni

Bookmark   February 15, 2006 at 6:41PM
pattygrow5(z6Pa)

I got my seeds today thank you for doing this. I got some great seeds. Patty

Bookmark   February 16, 2006 at 10:52AM
ladyblues1965

I am glad everyone enjoyed their packages as much as I enjoyed doing them.
Kelley

Bookmark   February 16, 2006 at 1:31PM
More Discussions
UPDATE: My Love Is Like A Valentine's Day Seed Swap (Pt 2)
We all survived Christmas, but now it's time to get...
EricaBraun
NEW: Garden Seed Swap - Flowers, etc...
Hello, I would like to host a seed swap for flowers...
oliviarosaline
Garden Web messaging is back without having to follow one another!
Below I'm copying phylis's post from The Seed Exchange. Go...
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
OBF Swap Hosting list for 2015
(copied over from brittneysgran/Shirley's post) Please...
ruthz
UPDATE: January O.B.F. Member's Re-Purposed Fun Part 2
We'll continue the fun on this thread, when the other...
Panhandle_Seed_Swap
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™