Procuring Sanseveria Hahnii or other dwarf sanseveria

Jillis(z2 VT)December 27, 2003

I am having a dickens of a time finding any kind of online site that sells these other than to wholesalers. I had some given to me many years ago, and I can't even remember what happened to them. But I always really liked them, and have looked in vain everywhere plants are sold. I can find a lot of *information* about them, but not how to buy them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Jillis

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
elsier(z6 KY)

Jillis, have you tried Glasshouseworks.com.? They offer a variety of Sans. I have not purchased anything from them, but have seen them recommended in the GardenWeb postings.

Elsie

Bookmark   December 27, 2003 at 8:09PM
Jillis(z2 VT)

Thanks Elsie! I have gotten a couple if helpful emails from forum members as well as yours. I ordered some from Glassworks, some from www.bobsmoleys.com, and some from tropiflora. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying a prayer! After looking for them for years I finally remembered to do a web search, and got to *here* after several hours searching fruitlessly, and from this forum I got the help I needed.
Thanks again to all who responded!
Blessings, Jillis!

Bookmark   December 27, 2003 at 9:45PM
SaraLL(MidTN7)

I have some green Sanseveria Hahnii that is sprouting babies like crazy if you have some other type that you would be willing to trade. Nice plant, can't kill it or I already would have!! Let me know. Sara

Bookmark   January 6, 2004 at 8:42AM
Jillis(z2 VT)

Hi SaraLL!
Babies! How sweet! Thanks for your kind offer...I just received a shipment of beautiful dwarf sanseveria of many types from Tropiflora in FL. But nothing tradable as yet! However, if they do start propagating, I will refer back to you!
Blessings, Jillis!

Bookmark   January 6, 2004 at 10:39AM
More Discussions
How much does a sans grow in a year?
I recently got 2 of these and was wondering how much...
tlbean2004
Help
What's wrong with my sansevieria? Can I do anything...
savana3
Is my Whitney ok? What should I do?
On of the favorites in my modest collection, my new...
vivaria
My list of Sansevieria
List of my Sansevieria;Sansevieria trifasciata Small...
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6
HELP!!! My snake plant is dying
Hi I have a big problem with my snake plants. Please...
mrjoss
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™