When should I transfer a brand new snake plant??
Hello. I'm so glad I found this forum.
I purchased a new snake plant about few days ago. It's got a 12" shoot and two 8" ones. There's also a baby spouting at the base of one of the leaves. It's in a four inch pot. I'd like to know if this should be transplanted to a larger pot right away, or should I wait until the spring? There are no roots coming through the drainage holes.