NEW: Petal Pushers: Lucky Lepurcons March Swap
Hello Fellow Petal Pushers.
The March Lucky Lepurcons swap will honor of St. Patty's Day. Think GREEN and GOLD and all the colors of the RAINBOW!
This month will we include ANYTHING in colors of GREEN, GOLD, OR ANY COLOR OF THE RAINBOW!
1. Please include a gardening item for your partner in any of Green, Gold or ANY Rainbow color.
2. You may share bulbs, corms, rhizomes.
3. Since it is still too cold for plants for some of us please share at least 5 packs of seeds for your partner, either new or opened equal to 5 unopened packs. Please make sure you check your partners want page.
4. If you are new to the groups PLEASE be sure you mail out your page first to your partner and PLEASE be sure to get a Delivery Conformation # and POST IT ON THE THREAD to let us and your partner know it is on its way.
5. Include something related to St. PattyÂs Day to honor this monthÂs theme. THIS can be anything from beads, to buttons, to a flower that blooms GREEN or GOLD BUT this MUST be something related to St. PattyÂs Day and traditional GREEN AND GOLDEN ST. PatrickÂs Day Themed.
You may share with your partner whatever you would like them to have but please make sure any items from the list of #2 and any seeds are something your partner will want check their wants list, along with at least 1 gardening related item. THIS can be gloves, a trowel, a spade ANYTHING garden related.
Sign-ups will be until MARCH 5th and Partners will be assigned by MARCH 6th and you package must be MAILED BY MARCH 17th St. PatrickÂs Day!
Alright then LET THE FUN BEGIN!!! COME JOIN US IN THE FUN ON THIS Luck Âo the Irish Celebration!
:) Fran (your March Hostess)