looking for a manufacturer

lmb58(Z5 W MICH.)February 9, 2005

Is anyone here familiar with a manufacturer of lighted plant stands in the Detroit or southeast Michigan area?

I purchased a lighted plant stand from them some years ago, at a (much) reduced rate, because of a "scratch" - which was undetectable. I can't recall the company's name, and I would like to purchase another of their 'blemished' plant stands from them. These are the same popular aluminum framed, multi-shelved units with adjustable light fixtures that you see in gardening catalogs. I believe that I found the company, originally, through a classified ad in the back of one of my gardening magazines, several (many?) years ago. If anyone can shed any light on this for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Laura

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
greenelbows1(z9--so LA)

I bet you're looking for Indoor Gardening Supplies in Detroit. I bought a couple 'blemished' stands from them too, some years ago. Don't remember seeing those in their latest catalogs (online) but I was looking for other things. Think their prices are still better than a lot of other places. I found them in an ad in the African Violet journal--could that be where you found them? HTH

Bookmark   February 10, 2005 at 4:43PM
More Discussions
Planning Your Summer Garden: Food Crops
There are a number of delicious food crops you can...
lindsay0419
Bay Area (CA) Source for Peeler Cores
I am searching high and low for peeler cores (a mis-used...
mdbrown
Viola banksii- Baby Blue
Still looking. A kind person sent seed, at great expense,...
bogturtle
pineapple buds or babies
we took the little buds off the plants in costa rica...
poolman4
Mint and Sage
Hi, my name is Callum and I go to school in Point Loma...
CallumSchool
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™