$20 coupon from brecks

marie_in_wa(8 (coastal))March 2, 2005

I'm not certain if this is the proper place to put this, but I recently receved an e-coupon from brecks.com for $20 off my order (not including shipping) and I wanted to share.

Go to Brecks.com, place your order. in the shopping cart, there is a place to enter a coupon. the Key code is 706971.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cynthia_gw

Hi Marie, It's thoughtful of you to share, but wanted you to know that Breck's is a company that marks it's products up so that by the time the coupon is applied you're still probably going to pay 'more for less' than you would get through another supplier. You make want to check www.Gardenwatchdog.com before placing an order.

Here is a link that might be useful: Brecks

Bookmark   March 2, 2005 at 5:35PM
marie_in_wa(8 (coastal))

Well, since my order was $19, the only thing I paid for was shipping :) but thanks for the info, I'll be sure to stay away from them in the future unless I find another similer deal :)

Bookmark   March 2, 2005 at 6:32PM
marie_in_wa(8 (coastal))

Just thought I would follow up :)

I got my plants from Breck's today (about the same time I'm getting all my mail-order from other companies, so this must be about the "right time") and they looked just fine to me. We'll see what happens later in the season when they grow :) As for the price, it was a lot cheaper than ordering through another company.

Given what others have said, here and at garden watchdog, I probably will never order anything large from them, but one or 2 things a year as long as I have a good coupon is probably ok ;)

Bookmark   April 12, 2005 at 2:11AM
ljrmiller(z7 NV)

I received some kind of $20 or $25 off coupon on a recent snail-mail catalog from Breck's. Normally I wouldn't order from them because their prices are so high, but I found one bulb variety I planned to buy anyways, and by ordering just that, I won't have to pay a thing. If the quality is good, I'll place a *real* order in Fall of 2006--but if my 2005 order doesn't arrive or is of poor quality, well, I'll just shrug my shoulders because I didn't pay anything for this order anyways.

Bookmark   May 31, 2005 at 3:33PM
More Discussions
Shampoo Ginger Awapuhi
Does anyone know a good source that I can get Shampoo...
bobvisaaa
Territorial Seed Company
Does anyone have personal experience with Territorial...
ilovegardening
what is my easter lilly doing?
I rescued this Easter lilly last year when a co worker...
RobinLynn42
Gardening Apps for iPhone?
I am looking for an iPhone application to keep track...
succulentabus
Park Seed - wrong seeds in package
I ordered from Park Seed for the first time. I have...
FarmGarden2014
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™