Breck's -- good experience!

ilovegardening(10a San Gabriel Valley of L.A.)May 1, 2014

Just wanted to post that I've had a great experience, so far, with Breck's. I seem to recall hearing bad things about them in the past, so I was somewhat hesitant about ordering from them, but took the plunge--and I'm glad I did.

I ordered a large number of plants, including various dahlias, geraniums, sage, sedum, bleeding hearts, and more. My order was split into three deliveries [based on when to plant], of which I've received two; the remaining delivery should come next week. All but one of the plants I've received have been in excellent condition, carefully packed, thriving, and basically exploding with growth as soon as they were put in the ground. One of the geraniums did not grow; I contacted Breck's and they immediately sent out a replacement.

Each plant had very clear, very thorough planting instructions, including which plants needed to be soaked in water for 30 minutes prior to planting.

I have no complaints at all thus far. If my opinion changes, I'll post an update!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ilovegardening(10a San Gabriel Valley of L.A.)

UPDATE: I've now received everything I ordered from Breck's, and they're all healthy, thriving, and in great condition. The replacement geranium was already sprouting new growth when I received it, and it's now bursting with growth.

I'm very happy and will definitely order from them again in the future.

Bookmark   May 11, 2014 at 3:43PM
More Discussions
has anyone bought from caladiumsflorida.com?
Just looking for a review of the quality of their caladiums....
kristins
Katsura Tree
looking to purchase a Katsura Tree in North Georgia....
tkozy
Mint and Sage
Hi, my name is Callum and I go to school in Point Loma...
CallumSchool
Has anyone ordered from Burgess Seed & Plant Co.?
I just got their catalog and for someone like me who...
Gemila
Sourcing Fragrant Abelia
I've been having a very tough time trying to source...
sheislaura
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™