Rich Farm Garden?

sandalwoodzone6(z6 KS)May 4, 2004

Anyone ever ordered from Rich Farm Garden? How was your service?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardengardengardenga

never heard of them

Bookmark   May 9, 2004 at 12:32AM
sandalwoodzone6(z6 KS)

They are online at http://www.richfarmgarden.com. They have a great selection of seeds. I placed an order with them early in January. They never came. I emailed them in March and they responded telling me my seeds would be shipped in March. I never received any. I have emailed them twice since then politely asking when my seeds would be shipped and have not received any response. Just wondering if anyone else has had expeerience with them.

Bookmark   May 10, 2004 at 9:54AM
cynthia_gw

Check Gardenwatchdog.com.

I just looked at the website you referenced and selection seemed small/narrow. Unless they have something you can't find elsewhere, better to order from known (and rated) companies.

Bookmark   May 19, 2004 at 1:48AM
sandalwoodzone6(z6 KS)

I had ordered from them because they have patchouli seeds which I have had a hard time finding elsewhere. I would not recommend them to anyone. No seeds...no service either. I have since ordered the seeds from Richters in Canada. I haven't received them either. Maybe I can get some started by this time next year. Always an optimist...isn't that what gardening is about?

Bookmark   May 19, 2004 at 9:10AM
Easygoing(Sunset zone 13)

Buyer Beware! This is a bad business. I placed an order of $36 for Pyrocantha. They immediately billed my credit card, but have never sent me the plants. It's been 7 mohths now. When I call they forward me to a answering machine, which says, leave your name and phone, we'll call you back. I did, they didn't call me back.
http://www.richfarmgarden.com/
I filed a complaint with the Better Business Burea, and you should too. The more bad complaints they get, the less business they will get. If you go to the link below you can confirms this:

Do a search on Rich Farm it will pull them up, and report they are unsatisfactory. Why are you ignoring this? Do you want your customers to be screwed over?
Regards,
Alan

Here is a link that might be useful: Indiana Better Business Bureau

Bookmark   June 7, 2005 at 12:38PM
underarock

I've been dealing with Rich Farm Garden for 4 years and I've found them to be an excellent source for seeds and plants & have never had any problems with them. It is sometimes hard to get order status info on the phone, but an email takes care of that - they have always answered promptly. You might want to order some of the hard to find stuff early, though - they tend to sell out of the odder things pretty early in the season.

Bookmark   April 5, 2008 at 12:43AM
therazz3223

i have ordered seeds and plants from the rich farm garden supply on a number of occasions, and i have allways had a good experience!

not only do they have things that i havent been able to find anywhere else..but the service is good.

recommended.

Here is a link that might be useful: rich farm garden supply

Bookmark   February 16, 2009 at 2:04PM
More Discussions
EquitorialExotics From Austalia
I've been chatted with a Chris and he suddenly said...
ThatAdeniumGuy
Arizonapottery.com
Has anyone ever used Arizonapottery.com? Yay or nay...
Klebehj11
Territorial Seed Company
Does anyone have personal experience with Territorial...
ilovegardening
Outsidepride.com?
Has anyone ordered from this place? They specialize...
RHay
pineapple buds or babies
we took the little buds off the plants in costa rica...
poolman4
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™