Garden giveaway

gardensamauriMay 21, 2008

My sister just told me about a contest on better Homes and Gardens. They're giving away a shade garden with hydrangeas and geraniums and stuff. Thought it was cool if it's legit. Has anyone heard anything about if contests like this on Better Homes and Gardens are for real?

Sam

Here is a link that might be useful: the contest page

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
arcy_gw

I cant imagine it isn't "legit"; however, are you willing to pay the price? If you give them your e-mail address, which they insist on, they will in turn sell it to EVERYONE selling ANYTHING! I made the mistake of filling out a "survey" for JCPenney only to have my in box full of crap daily when it never was before. I was into my knees and things were settling down when I put my hat in for the "GREEN HOUSE" give away by HGTV. Again FULL IN BOX!! what a pain in the *^&!! If I EVER get tempted to give my e-mail out again I will use a fake name so at least I am 100% sure where it came from and I can forward them all to the company that sold me out!!

Bookmark   May 21, 2008 at 5:44PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sayhellonow

I say Ditto to arcy's comments. I ordered some things from an online clothing catalog, and now I'm getting 7-10 clothing catalogs a week that I don't want.

Bookmark   May 22, 2008 at 4:04PM
More Discussions
Dividing some shade plants
Hi all! I have several out of control giant epimedium...
CEFreeman
Zone 10b: Dog Friendly Ground Cover in the Shade
I am considering replacing our front lawn (in a gated,...
fraustachowski
Shade Gardening in Southern CA
Greetings everyone! I'm rather new to gardening. I...
shady_10b
Mystery Plant
I am looking to identify this plant. It has filled...
GardenMomma11
Starting a shade garden in central Maryland
I have started to read the forum regularly, so I thought...
LaVidaMd
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™