small yard

deb_pa(5/6 PA)May 9, 2009

My brother is trying to sell his house and his back yard is small and rectangular. It has 2 lawn chairs and a grill in it, no trees, shrubs, flowers, nothing else. Please help, I need websites with photos of small yards . I searched for hours after googling "small yard" and "small yard photos" but only come up with tips for small yards and maybe one or two pictures of a close up on items to use. I need a few pictures of the whole yard, not just a close up of a container. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maifleur01

Go to the library. Look for books on small spaces. What size is your brother's backyard. Depending on the area as small yard could be 3 foot by 5 foot or any size bigger than that. Also need where it is located, city & state and anytype of fencing.

Some people are looking for the bare backyard so don't give up on the blank yard. I have found that what ever you plant the buyers will remove it so do not spend much money.

Give us sizes of the back yard and someone will suggest some plants.

I would put a cheap bush in the corner and edge the lawn with bright annuals such as alssyium, petunias or small geraniums. Sorry I can not spell today.

Bookmark   May 10, 2009 at 6:05PM
More Discussions
Sourcing Fragrant Abelia
I've been having a very tough time trying to source...
sheislaura
Commercial Plants for Home Gardeners?
I was wondering if anyone knows of any website that...
kdog2568
Park Seed - wrong seeds in package
I ordered from Park Seed for the first time. I have...
FarmGarden2014
what is my easter lilly doing?
I rescued this Easter lilly last year when a co worker...
RobinLynn42
Source for purchasing mature 12 foot trees
I just built a new home in Rehoboth and for mitigaation...
aileenm
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™