Buying Plant Markers

sandalwoodzone6(z6 KS)July 10, 2004

Can anyone tell me a good place to order the flexible plastic markers you tie to the plant branches? Also 3 1/2" square pots? Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I use used sour cream or yogurt containers. They're very easy to cut into thin strips and they're very durable.As for the pots make friends with the people at a local family owned nursery ,they might let you have a few or they can tell you where to get them cheap.

    Bookmark   July 10, 2004 at 10:31PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Has anyone ordered from Wayside Gardens
Sorry, I got the name wrong in my recent post. I've...
Source for purchasing mature 12 foot trees
I just built a new home in Rehoboth and for mitigaation...
Shampoo Ginger Awapuhi
Does anyone know a good source that I can get Shampoo...
Watering wands
Hi folks, I'm hoping someone can recommend or direct...
Commercial Plants for Home Gardeners?
I was wondering if anyone knows of any website that...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™