Are there any answers to postings here?

minnie_txSeptember 20, 2008

I was just wondering if the powers tht be look at this forum and do they have any answers or questions?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
    Bookmark   September 21, 2008 at 10:44AM
solstice98(9b/Orlando)

Rather than posting here, try sending an email directly to GW via the "contact us" page. The link is at the bottom of the home page.

Bookmark   September 22, 2008 at 9:51AM
minnie_tx

Done that why have this forum if no one corresponds with us is the real question just to vent?

Bookmark   September 23, 2008 at 1:02AM
solstice98(9b/Orlando)

If you post something here, you invite comments from other readers. It can be more powerful than sending a single email directly to GardenWeb. If you can get support for a suggestion here, then you can refer to the post when you send your email.

Of course, venting is good too! lol

Bookmark   September 27, 2008 at 11:20PM
brendan_of_bonsai(4b AK)

iVillage doesn't care,they are just running gardenweb in to the ground. The only time I've ever seen them act is when I put spam links in this forum or once when I called a dangerous cult dangerous and disingenuous, and talked about how they threatened to sue me. One of the cult members got in an argument with me about it and after I handily beat her she had my comments removed.

Bookmark   November 30, 2008 at 2:48AM
linda_tx8(8)

You have my sympathies! I remember the famous GW/iVillage meltdown a few years back when people were locked out and had to re-register and nobody got answers. I mostly hang out at Dave's Garden since then. The level of contentment is SO much better there!

Bookmark   January 31, 2009 at 3:26PM
Embothrium(USDA 8 Sunset 5 WA)

Especially for Dave, no doubt, as he is collecting membership fees.

Bookmark   May 7, 2009 at 10:02PM
Oklahoma_Tim(z7a OK)

Back before GW was taken over by iVillage, I was a regular visitor on the African Violet Forum. I noticed that a number of new forums had their own galleries, yet the popular AV Forum didn't have one. I posted a "Petition for a Gallery!" message there, and somebody answered that I should check the Suggestions Forum, since someone had posted a message about adding a gallery to the AV Forum. That message had been ignored until I found it and directed other AV Forum fans to it. Within a week or two the AV Forum had a gallery.

I will likely soon try to get a gallery added to the Amaryllis Forum. I have no idea if the new powers-that-be will respond as quickly as the old ones did a few years ago, or if they'll even respond at all, but I think it's worth a shot.

Bookmark   August 24, 2009 at 8:06PM
More Discussions
Kitchen Countertop
I have read posts about granite and quartzite not staining....
shelleywoodcrest
Sick lilac
I have a sick lilac bush discolord leafs. Any ideas...
steve500
I am new and trying to find where I should post my problem. HELP pleas
About 8 years ago I purchased 20 Twigs with roots....
audreyandmerle
Grey water recycling
I have a last assignment to finish and need some advice...
topdad
List of "Favorite Forums"
I used to be active here a number of years ago, but...
krawdon
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™