Eurodesert Roses

alameda/zone 8October 10, 2009

I cannot bring up Cliff's website. Is he still in business? Thanks......

Judith

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bethnorcal9

Oh yes, he's still in business! He's had some financial set-backs the last couple yrs and had put his inventory up for sale recently. But the deal fell thru and he decided to go at it with a different attitude. He was treating it more like a hobby, and has now begun to attack it more like a business. I imagine he's re-doing the website in preparation for the next batch of offerings. I believe he's making it so you can order online instead of emailing him what you want. He said he will be offering bands instead of gallons and the shipping will be a flat rate. I've seen his list, but can't divulge exactly what he has.

I'm so glad he isn't giving up. He has an amazing collection of imported and very-hard-to-find roses, and he is dedicated to getting them out there on the market so we don't lose these beauties to oblivion. So I hope everybody will support him when he does get the website up and running again.

Bookmark   October 10, 2009 at 9:26AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
alameda/zone 8

Thanks Beth! I have been intending to order from him...maybe I better get busy and do so. If you know when his website might be back up....please let us know.
Thanks!
Judith

Bookmark   October 11, 2009 at 2:56PM
More Discussions
Looking for Ice drift rose
Several years ago I planted several "ground cover...
earliglo
Stuff bloomin' today..
The buds and blooms are coming on pretty quickly now......
bethnorcal9
Roses "J"
On with the Js... J H PIERNEEF' JACARANDA JADE JAMES...
bethnorcal9
Roses "I"
I was surprised at how many "I" roses I actually...
bethnorcal9
Teasing Georgia
My new 'Teasing Georgia' has its first bloom and I...
gymmom411
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™